+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 390 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Banned winboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy002's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have used 25x leverage in etoro while my forex trading mostly i trade with 25x only
    I dont like to used big leverages. thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fst56f is an unknown quantity at this point fst56f's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would take 60% of the profit i make from trading and reinvest 40% to improve my trading capital. i'm a relatively new trader with a small capital therefore its important for me to build my trading reserves before getting in to more adventurous trades.many people used 1:500 leverage though it involves more risks, if you can mange it well then it will be more profitable than 1:200 leverage. The condition is to manage the money properly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai mera to sirf sabse low leverage 1:100 raha hai, aur ye bhi tabhi use kiya tha, jab main newbie tha, lekin uske baad main kabhi itna low leverage use nahi kiya hai, ab main to 1:1000 hi use karta hoon.
    yes ,for newbies low leverage is best because if they will use high risk in their trades then they can lose money but experienced trader can use high leverage .i am also using 1:600 leverage in my account .

Senior Member bullish is an unknown quantity at this point bullish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ludric View Post
    The most important is profit, in the control of forex trading at it we need a lot of time to learn to start from ground level to determine the open position and when we close our position, I personally use a lot of time to learn even I copied an article about forex from internet and do a print out in the article and then learn it
    Yes i agree it, itwill never be a beginner to get past how they perform the basic forex because this is important for the next trade measures and this will make us understand more about forex

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pahly to main nain kabhi bhi lower leverage say trade naheen kiya lakin ab main nain lower leverage ka result dekhny kay liye apny leverage ko 1:100 tak reduce kiya hay 1:1000 say aur ab main aik week 1:100 leverage say trade karoon ga.

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexterminal View Post
    many times I do lowest profit trade some times I gain only 10 cents but i know that is all depend on the situation of market and some times market give us more some time give us low.
    The most important is profit, in the control of forex trading at it we need a lot of time to learn to start from ground level to determine the open position and when we close our position, I personally use a lot of time to learn even I copied an article about forex from internet and do a print out in the article and then learn it

Member get2ilyas is on a distinguished road get2ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Starting may may nay bee 1:100 rakhaa thaa apna leverage.jaab may nay dekhaa may khuch experience hoo geya hai too aab may 1:1000 rakhaa howaa hai leverga.laken may ree koshesh yahee hotee hai kay hamayshaa money management koo follow kar kay trade karoo.taa kay profit bee layta rahoon or account bee manage rakh sakoo.

Senior Member forexterminal is an unknown quantity at this point forexterminal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many times I do lowest profit trade some times I gain only 10 cents but i know that is all depend on the situation of market and some times market give us more some time give us low.

Senior Member godiva is an unknown quantity at this point godiva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sobia965 View Post
    As a beginner But discipline is something that you can really work on from the first day of your trading career it is very difficuult to build patience most of the times,because you want to earn the maximum amount of mnoey in quick time. Altrhough it is not a good practive but as I said it is not easy to control.
    This would be easy if we could get a high skill in our trade and will be very difficult if we do not have any knowledge in this business and this tends to be a part of this trade is hard enough

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mera to sirf sabse low leverage 1:100 raha hai, aur ye bhi tabhi use kiya tha, jab main newbie tha, lekin uske baad main kabhi itna low leverage use nahi kiya hai, ab main to 1:1000 hi use karta hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 390 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)