+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 390 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3894

Thread: Sabse low leverages aapne kaunsa used kiya hain?

Senior Member anytimejancok is an unknown quantity at this point anytimejancok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The lowest leverage employed by Pine Tree State ever is 1:100 and that i used this leverage just for three days. With this low leverage i used to be unable to open several positions, it absolutely was extremely a tough job on behalf of me to trade with this leverage. thus I actually have modified my leverage to 1:500 once three days

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forex786 is an unknown quantity at this point forex786's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should use 1:200 but you need to be careful in the use of Forex trading. So that you can remain in the low leverage business and can earn good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobuj777 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More or big leverage is not good such as 1:1000 , 1:25 is better for a new trader and but I am using with a 1:100 leverage and so far great, just the enough amount is require for it and its very less chance to go our money.low leverage is good.

Member mitundolancer is an unknown quantity at this point mitundolancer's Avatar
    Thanks
    I exploit that has a 1: 100 leveraging and for that reason a lot good, simply just this plenty of total is usually involve for doing this and incredibly fewer possible opportunity to head out your dollars.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

merely examine carefully concerning signals. since parabollic and also stochastic. help and also level of resistance ranges furthermore reveal since any time to get when to offer. like you will find that e downhill craze commence ho raha haya next promote ker lain when you will observe the particular way up craze will be commencing next choose the forex in accordance with the one you have graph and or chart. yet this is simply not since basic because it looks you will need carefully examine concerning trade.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

merely examine carefully concerning signals. since parabollic and also stochastic. help and also level of resistance ranges furthermore reveal since any time to get when to offer. like you will find that e downhill craze commence ho raha haya next promote ker lain when you will observe the particular way up craze will be commencing next choose the forex in accordance with the one you have graph and or chart. yet this is simply not since basic because it looks you will need carefully examine concerning trade.

Senior Member silvari is an unknown quantity at this point silvari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    myy lowest leverage was 1:50 i used it on my ****** account . but in my insta account i do have a leverage of 1:500 . i know that's a little bit of risky thing too handle but that's some risk i really love to take .

Banned fxtop is an unknown quantity at this point fxtop's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am have the same opinion with you and other members to its better to trade in demo tape with realistic weight and balance and its better to go up to same as our real balance money which is delightful what time we trade similar to demo tape to real . And approaching modern i besides think its forever keep low chance what time they experience low experience .

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the traders are using the 1:1000 leverage because this is giving us more good benefits. we should have the good analysis in the market so that we should get the excellent money from the market with this leverage.

Member saif1111 is an unknown quantity at this point saif1111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best for the student.When I trust you that we must build a stable groundwork with this enterprise simply by studying the skill sets of research,, dollar management is usually beneficial inside real business. To develop a substantial groundwork of forex trading we have to ribbon themselves mainly because all things considered to find out this research has not been complicated mainly because for me personally this complicated aspect is to command yourself

Senior Member gilaforex is an unknown quantity at this point gilaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used merely 1 :200 as leverage and at at that moment my balance was merely $100. i faced a few difficulties by utilizing this small level of leverage and that would be i couldn't open larger lot that. if i take big level of leverage at at that moment, i might trade in bigger lot and could possibly gain a few big profits. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    enjoy my life

Banned raska is an unknown quantity at this point raska's Avatar
    Thanks
    Highest leverage i may ever use was 1 :100. It isn't that i never tried make use of on top of this other then even after changing i saw that i may solely open trades consistent with 1 :100 leverage may take gold trading they will supply highest 1 :100. I failed to bother much regarding it as i typically trade using 1 :20 to actually 1 :30 leverage. And 1 :100 is more often enough for myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 390 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)