+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 276 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I made a profit of $ 3 on the first day of my trade. This is really a very exciting day.
    I trade with more thought. I am so feared because I trade properly. As my trade headed in the opposite direction,
    I was terrified. After several times, the trade goes to the profit side. I am very happy to see the benefits.
    One time I earned a profit of $ 3 which I am very pleased with me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kadash will become famous soon enough kadash's Avatar
    Thanks
    The mungkin is my business when it comes to my business and I am excited to be excited about
    the excitement that has been done in the real account, but I can not tell you how to buy it,
    but I can still buy it again and I will still be able to buy it.
    The rugi horaha tha mujh laha haha kya sak kuch rugi hojaya phir market hoyi aur mungkin nahi hai ji dikat ki baat ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya, trades have been passed on for a long time, even though I did not like it,
    because my real account is doing well, I would like to know more than one of my Guruji's friends.
    If I was going to have 50 pips up or down, I would have been $ 5 for $ 25 or $ 25 for the first time,
    or because I did not know what to say.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well this is a nice experience on the first day of my real trading account. I have earned three dollars
    a day which is pretty good and enough for me as a newbie in the forex market. Well I am a newbie
    in the money market and I have faced the pain of loss and profit as well, and I have learned
    quite well for my past mistakes by negotiating with experience and established in the forex
    market because of this effort you will reduce your false assumption to the limit particular
    and this was a very helpful experience for me.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklyscalpertrader View Post
    her new forex trader ka real forex account mi pehla din bohat he important hota ha kuke agra is din bhi loss ker jay tu us ka confidence loss ho sakta ha , or is ke result ye ho ga ke in next wo koi achi trading nahi ker saky ga
    Haan bhai lekin mere hisaab se pahla din itna important nahi hota hai, kyunki pahla din akhri din nahi ho sakta hai, pahle din trading karte hai to loss ke chance jayda hi hote hai bhai, loss yaha par bhai har koi kar hi deta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    her new forex trader ka real forex account mi pehla din bohat he important hota ha kuke agra is din bhi loss ker jay tu us ka confidence loss ho sakta ha , or is ke result ye ho ga ke in next wo koi achi trading nahi ker saky ga

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mujhe to kafi jayda dar lag raha tha, wo isliye kyunki mere pass koi knowledge nahi tha kaise trading karna hai bhai, lekin fir bhi maine trading kiya aur tab mujhe profits hua tha, lekin uske baad trade mein loss hua bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe jab trading start ki aur mera first day jab tha tu maybe kafi excetement maybe tha kay
    kia ho ga jab may be na real account ki pheli position buy ki tu may na socha kay maybe faida
    ho ga phir us kay baad market down hogayi aur mujh kafi loss horaha tha mujh dar bhi lag raha
    tha kay sab kuch loss hojaya phir market up hoyi aur may na wasayi position near karah di ..

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by teteh View Post
    When anyone sees forex for the first time, he is excited to earn dollars but we know that when we first trade for the first time,
    our excitement grows more and if we want to stay consistent with this joy then
    we need something good. strategies for trading
    good luck best regard
    When I first traded then start with $ 10 and broker where I first offer 1: 500 leverage offer
    and minimum 10 cents per pips and do not know how I won the first trade of 20 pips after it opened 4 trades
    for getting more but very soon I understand my mistake and from then on
    I started losing my learning more and more.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pemadam View Post
    I think if we want to start trading we should have good planning and prepare ourselves,
    so we can minimize when mistakes come to us. Probably not all traders do it, because newbie traders
    only see forex opportunities and they avoid good rules of play as well they
    will realize his mistake when getting a lot of losses.
    When I first traded then start with $ 10 and broker where I first offer 1: 500 leverage offer
    and minimum 10 cents per pips and do not know how I won the first trade of 20 pips after
    it opened 4 trades for getting more but very soon I understand my mistake and from then on
    I started losing my learning more and more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 276 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)