+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 276 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,475 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow bht mazeedar hota hai mai smjhta hun k trading mai real account ka pehla din bht hi bdhya aur pressure wala hota hai mainy tho bht
    zyada enjoy kiya tha apny pahly din ko aur dosra ye k mainy kuch dollars hi earn keye lkn bht zyada tension aur pressure mai guzra tha mera din.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-17), Unregistered (2)

Banned Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali's Avatar
    Thanks
    yar abhi to mai ney real account nahi join kia q k abhi mera experience level bohat kam hai is liye mujhey koi experience nahi practical trading ka jo mai describe kar sakoon lekin live trading k liye bohat hard work chahiye hota hai aur kafi sara trading knowledge aur experience bhi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai real account main hamain kaafi mehnat karni parti hai or hamain yeh dekhna parta hia keh hum emotions or stress ko kaise deal karian agar hum es main fail ho jayen tou hamain trading main kaafi nuqsaan uthana par sakta hai es tarah hum peechay reh saktay hain tradign main

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-06-15), Unregistered (3)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first day of my real Forex trading account was very lucky for me because on that day I made a lot of profit. It was my start and I was really surprised because it was just a day and I have many advantages with it. I really enjoy my first day in forex trading. And if you first spend 5 hours to do trading and after that only I make a lot of profit. and When I start trading in real trading, I want to profit from Forex trading for profit, but I will not lose money because I lost money. If we can not afford to buy a beginner, we can not buy it for a long time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-06-15)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the first day of the real account, we get a lot of losses for fear of losing money in it and if we do real hard work in it, then we can get success from hard work in it and do post .. and when I start my business with real money, I will be a real buyer, I do not want to start trading or start trading at the beginning of my trading session. rha hun main trade

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-06-15), Unregistered (2)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the first day we can not make so much money so do not worry about it and spend a lot of money slowly so wait a while and do not go for quick in it and make money in it slowly for the original account and I do not know what to do on the first day of my real trade so I messed things up and then I realized that I had achieved a margin call and lost all the money, I lacked confidence and was very new to trading.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh i fell amazing and i thought this was a very exciting day for me but i fell angry and i thought this was an unforgettable day for me and i will be good with fore trading and this is the best for me to make good by forex trading and in my first trade and after that with out every trade istart prcatice on the demo and understand my mistake to start first in real anayway that 4 $ lost first gives me so much learning start first trade with real and lost account.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a tie from get trading on my real trading account so this time am earning income as many kind of income amount from amrket trade and get take as complete trading success. The real start day of my forex is amazing on my name I earned 2 $ in one exchange a few minutes it really was a tremendous feeling on my behalf at the time. I was excited to trade forex then.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that thinking if we want to start trading we must have good planning and prepare ourselves, so that we can be minimized when mistakes come to us. maybe not all traders do it, because a beginner as a trader only sees forex opportunities and they avoid good rules for trading also they will realize mistakes when getting a lot of losses !! The first day of the real account has some adventure for the merchant. Traders are confused to think that from where he should start. I did not have much trouble on the first day of trading actually because I have been working on demos for 3 months and have built up trading confidence.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first time in a trade I get 3 $ in 1 trades in a few minutes, that's a very good feeling for me at that time, I'm really excited. lekn us k baad dusry oak or order me 6 $ loss ki. uske baad maine trade nehi ki. I started with $ 100 and I earned $ 4 on the first day is a very good day for me because I am generating good amount on the first day without loss so the actual trade is very good because in real trading we must have the need for the right aircraft and information ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 276 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)