+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 276 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ohhhh you're right bro ... the first day of our real account was very excited, scared and amazing ... there was a kind of fear and tension in it ... when I started trading on my real account ... I was very confused ... but I started trading. and I got $ 10 on my first day ... and I was very happy ... and in the first 3 days of my job. I get $ 40 ... which gets a lot of my confidence ... thank you ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I came to know that I have been able to apply on a regular basis, I have been working on a seminar that has been approved for a long time, but I have a lot of money that I can buy from a foreign country, but I have always been able to send myself to the forex market. I can say that I have a dream for a person who is able to teach me how to apply for a child's education.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear actually I can say that the first day of my real forex trading account was very lucky for me because on that day I got a big profit. It was my start and I was really surprised because it was only one day and I made a big profit. I really enjoyed my first day in forex trading. And yes, the first day I spent 5 hours trading and after that only I made a big profit.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine has a real account of $ 50 on the trade, and that is the first time I have been able to manage my money and I have been able to invest money for $ 34 a year, I would like to invest $ 34 more than you would like to buy from the main industry. I got a lot of money from my business and I did not want to trade in it, and I did not have any trading in it because I did not share any other business as well. I do not know whether they are good or bad, they are good teachers, they are very good at knowing that traders have a problem with their business, while they are not able to make the perfect trade, but they can not afford the real account. He has a lot of humor while trying to train me, but he can also help me with some of the things I can.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you start trading on a real account for the first time you have to trade with the right discipline and you have to control your greed otherwise you can easily lose your capital so you have to control your emotions too. and humus yaha par paractise itni karni chayay k kabhi bhi humy yai feels na ho k hum kis tarah sai trade kar rahy hain aur aysa nahe ho k humy yahaha feel like working ayse karni chayay k hum khud par aur, the best work is because of my trust, because of bhut zruri hai .

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well personally for me, I think I lost $ 100 in the first trade and I really lost $ 1000. I was very frustrated. after studying forex I got $ 50 in the first trade after 4 months of practice. I really work hard. and now I get a lot in forex and I have got a margin call on the first trade on a real account. I make more than trading because I don't have a plan and trade without money management. I have to go back to the demo account for a few months and study there

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately I also believe that a real account is the account we deposit. here you can trade with real and real trading accounts. As traders we must be prepared and patient and all real processes and our needs must be prepared because this is the real market and that is very important. and if you feel bored on a demo account or feel a demo account does not mean you cannot make money with a real account without sufficient knowledge. when you try to trade on a real account for the first time you have to understand this is marketing and placing a stop loss and taking profits to trade you to a minimum risk.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Real accounts are a means for traders to be able to get real profits, but this account is very risky, because we use real money to trade on the forex market, if we have not been able to do well in a trading demo account, you must not trade on a real account and well of course for me i fell a lot happy india forums paid me a bonus and i started my real trade but some mistakes i got all the money and i thought this was the best bed for me to make a loss but when i started then i didn't have skills in trading but now i have the actual super skills is the best for me to make good

Member Bahubali2 has a spectacular aura about Bahubali2 has a spectacular aura about Bahubali2 has a spectacular aura about Bahubali2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul sir ap ny sahi kaha hundreds and teen percent esa he hota hy kiyon k malom ni hota k real mein trad kesy hogi han demo ka experience hota hy lekin phir bhi preshur hota hy k loss na ho jaye tottaly
    BE HAPPY

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you try to trade on a real account on the first day you must follow the right money management rules and try to place a stop loss and take profits for your trade so you will not get a loss on the first day and may not use a real account because it is very risky and we must use real money because it looks exactly like a demo account so learn from my mistakes and now make money from this business forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 276 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)