+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 276 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my life,I trade with real balance in first.Which was extremely stupid decision to make .I lost my whole account because of it.I am still loosing.I think,you need to learn and not just learn.You need to fix up your own strategy and stay trading with it in demo account . When you master in it . Then invest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine 3 din mai 99$ ear kitya but to my bed i lost all of it its was because of my greed to get more and more....emotions are dangerous so try to control em

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first day that i opened trades in real accounts, i had a terrific feeling. It was mainly because my first trades closed with profits. It is important to be careful and start your forex trading career in profits in your first trade. It will give you the highest of self confidence.

Banned loserbynature is an unknown quantity at this point loserbynature's Avatar
    Thanks
    Apnay real account k pehlay din may nay bohat ziada muhtat ho kar trading ki aur sirf 5$ earn kiay. Magar 2-3 din k baad jab mera confidence barh gaya tu may nay big lot size open kar k apnay account ka safaya kar diya.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    I started with just 4$ on a cent account and after one week of consistent profit make it into 14$ but get too much greedy and started to trade without stop loss and lost everything as I traded in the worse time (important news time)!
    yes, you get good profit. Your greed makes you to over trade and huge lose. Like this all newbies have this same things. Here greed is the only enemy for all newbies.

Banned dario10099 is an unknown quantity at this point dario10099's Avatar
    Thanks
    One my first day of forex trading I be aware of Real account is very easier said than done, but you make it straightforward with the help of culture, so learn about basic’s of forex trading like indicator’s, rules and disciplined is also important as well.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started with just 4$ on a cent account and after one week of consistent profit make it into 14$ but get too much greedy and started to trade without stop loss and lost everything as I traded in the worse time (important news time)!

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Let us think for a moment about what we had experienced. (For those who have MC) .. How much more we want to we will spend in forex? Not to regret the mistakes we feel we always do?

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    mene pehle hi din..15$ kamaya tha..aur mein forex trading mein newbie hone ki wajah se mene scalping trading style select ki thi..
    pehle hi din 15$ kamana bahut badi baat hai bhai
    lekin apko scalping nahi karni chahaiey..scalpiing bahut hi risky hoti hai..aaopko chote chote lots me trade karna chahaye jiska tp 15-20 pip ak dena chahiey aur sl ka bhi use karna chahaiye

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Real account ka pehla din hamesha excitement aur dar ka rehta hai.
    Sabhi apne pehle din ke bare me batiye, jeete ya har gaye.
    Real account ka phla din mery lye tu boht acha raha. Phly din ma ny profit he bnaya, shoroat achi rhi aur umeed hy k sb kuch aisy he theek thak chlta rhy ga. Ma ny demo account boht kam use kea ic lye kuch zyada pta nhi tha mjy market ka mgr phr b profit main he raha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 276 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)