+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 276 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member fxrock200 is an unknown quantity at this point fxrock200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that can't be forgot because that day , i lost about 100$ . i was in regret and in want to recover that in every possible way because that was the money that i cut from my pocket money and invested in Forex. there was bad feelings in my heart , but now i feel that that 100$ made me learn a lot. now i can make at least 10+ in one day using my plannings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hardiron is an unknown quantity at this point hardiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    On my first day in real account i earned 24 dollars and just stop trading. because i was nervous and thinking that it is enough for that day. I have fear inside me of getting loss and i do not want to take loss on the first day, impression was good on me, it motivate me to do trade more carefully. As you know first impression is the last impression.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member simonfx is an unknown quantity at this point simonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account is the best place to train our trading skill. if we dont have much money and dont want to lose much money while we still practice, we can practice in cent account, just with $10 we can practice well in real trading

Banned vetra will become famous soon enough vetra will become famous soon enough vetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually start trading with just $ 10 dollars .. at first I was able to generate substantial profits, which is $ 20 dollars ... but because I started too confident, then I use a lot the maximum ... and finally I had a margin call ... an interval of 1 month, I deposit another $ 20 dollars ... but the story is almost the same, I had a margin call ... since then I realized if money management is the most important thing in forex trading ... and until now, I only use 2% risk in each trade ...

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I started with just $10 in my first day.My first day trading experience was good.I can not remember but definitely i earn some profit from my first day trading.
    So my first day trading experience was a good one.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drpt51083 View Post
    real account you could begin when you are totally experienced on forex market so you have the good knowledge about your position on the trade can make the maximum profit and gain more money to your account without fear
    I agree with you, it's when we decided to trade in a real account, we better make sure we have the knowledge and skills in the trade. because in a real account, we will use real money, so when a loss, it will also be a real loss. so we have to really prepare for the skills and knowledge us well, so we will be able to trade well in the real account.

Senior Member andi_lan is an unknown quantity at this point andi_lan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The first is the experience of trading with the capital of other people, my first encounter difficulties and nearly MC, then I tried to calm so as not to panic, and then I tried to tading consistently, and the results can make a profit.

Banned pkoukkwal is an unknown quantity at this point pkoukkwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    The traders knowledges aur infromation na honay ki wjha sya shurovat maisn lamba loss kar detay hain aur wo trades ko close karnna us stage par ghaltee samjhtay hain Is liye shuro main loss kucch ziada hi ho jata hay !!

Member drpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point drpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real account you could begin when you are totally experienced on forex market so you have the good knowledge about your position on the trade can make the maximum profit and gain more money to your account without fear

Senior Member fxsupertrade is an unknown quantity at this point fxsupertrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i am first traded then start with $10 and that broker where i first trade offer 1:500 leverage and their minimum was 10 cents per pips and dont know how i win first trade 20 pips after that open 4 trade because of earn more but very soon i understood my fault and from that point after lossing my learning start more and more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 276 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)