+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 276 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member Localadclick Pk is on a distinguished road Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bilkul sahi kaha ap na first day ma bhi bohat excited tha or jub trade negative ma jati thi tu bohat dar lagta tha k kahain loss na ho jaye shuru shuru main tu profit howa mujhe or bohat kushi hoi lakin phir 2-3 trades laga din jin ki wajah sa loss ho gaya :-( phir ma na isko smjhna shuru kia or seekhna shuru kia

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akshy is on a distinguished road akshy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne real account main pehli din gold pe 0.01 volume pe trading ki or one hour main 2 dolar ka profit kiya. main kafi dar raha tha kun ke mery account main total belince sirf 24 dolar tha.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Sumit is an unknown quantity at this point Sumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i ahvent trade in the real account till now but i traded in the cent account>its very exciting day when i first traded in the cent account.In the next month i am starting trading in the real account and i hope there i will do my best

Banned alam847 is an unknown quantity at this point alam847's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think real account is very easier said than done, but you make it straightforward with the help of culture, so learn about basics of forex trading like indicators, rules and disciplined is also important as well. Thanks

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hasandu09 View Post
    I entered into real trade after practicing the demo trade for two months.But I was afraid and also excited.I opened the trade and after some time it turns to be a profitable trade.I was very happy.But I couldn't stop the trade at right time.For that reason I was very upset for two days.
    if you start trading in a real account, you must adjust the konsisi real trading account. because there is no difference between a demo account to a real account. in a real account, there will be fear of loss, so that's what makes us afraid to make decisions. Therefore, we must learn first with small capital in the real account, so we'll get used to the conditions.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Real account ka pehla din hamesha excitement aur dar ka rehta hai.
    Sabhi apne pehle din ke bare me batiye, jeete ya har gaye.
    Mera to real account ka pehla din bohot kamyaab rha tha aur main nain apny pahly din main taqreeban 40 dollar earn kiyae thay wo din maray liye bohot acha din tha aur mujhy lag rha tha jasy main aik pro ban gaya hoo.

Member gaskiton is an unknown quantity at this point gaskiton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mene pehle hi din 20 $ ka profit kiya tha aur meri equity thii 137 $..basically mene scalping se sharuat ki thi aur 0.50 to 1 lot size mein trade kiyaa tha

Member sharjeel is an unknown quantity at this point sharjeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    fast day of Real account so difclt

Member jarabin is an unknown quantity at this point jarabin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is the main problem with most of the newbies that they don't get sufficient knowledge required for trading and then they lose in forex trading. I also lost 25$ but that was also a bonus given by a broker but the problem with me was that there was no option of stop loss and take profit to be used on that bonus trading.

Member pasamith is an unknown quantity at this point pasamith's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere real account ka pehla din kafi acha guzra tha kioun k us se pehely main kafi din se demo use kar raha tha es liye to main real account par irna ghabraya howa nahi tha or pehely din main ne 2 usd ka trade kiya tha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 276 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)