+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 276 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not using real account and just post on the forum and try to learn it and try to trade it next month with the help of bonus earn and learn it now days.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sobuj85 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj85's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i start trade in my real account this day is so interesting day my deposit money is small so my trade size is micro first two trade i am success and confidence level will increase so third time i take more risk and open a big lot but this trade will go against me so i loss my money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m.ahmed bilal View Post
    i was very happy when i get my real account.it was the most excited day for me.i earned 7.2$ on that day.i can not explained the feelings that i feel after working on the Forex think that it was my good luck that i joined Forex.
    earn more but very soon i Understood my fault and from that point after losing my start learning good advices for newbie and I think he will learn from his mistakes, he forget all trade the forex trading rule

Senior Member m.ahmed bilal will become famous soon enough m.ahmed bilal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i was very happy when i get my real account.it was the most excited day for me.i earned 7.2$ on that day.i can not explained the feelings that i feel after working on the Forex think that it was my good luck that i joined Forex.

Member sahdmwa2013 is an unknown quantity at this point sahdmwa2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I feel really sad that my real accounts was a cancel bonus for post of July..in it I hope to be ables to increased it to 500 and continue to $ 1,000 but I was disappointed and now I will continued to collected bonus again !

Banned realking32 is an unknown quantity at this point realking32's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i remember my first day in the real account when i was a just a beginner and i even don't know at that time that there are different timeframes in the forex trading and i was trading on M1 timeframe and just doubled my account in a single day and buying and selling without thinking that day was amazing but the next very day i lost all of my account.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    my real forex first day was very good for me i earned 2$ in 1 trade in few mins it was very good feeling for me at that time .I was excited to trade forex then
    i earn little profit today but i grateful still can make money witht his bussines thanks allah have gives me the good opportunity to trade in this bussines and making profit so i think i need help from him in every thing

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    real account is an account that could give us an advantage, but not easy to do the real trading, we will be dealing with a bad psychology, fear, anxiety and emotion, sometimes we will act greedy if you get a small profit

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Real account ka pehla din mere liye bahut special tha.Pehli baar real mey trade lagatey samay mere haath kaap rahe they.Mera market analysis wrong hone ke kaaran mujhey loss hua lekin maine issey kafi kuch seekha.Aaj main rel account mey trade karney ke liye bahut excited rehta hoon.

Banned beautifulrose is on a distinguished road beautifulrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    Real trading ke pehle din experience kutch khas nai raha. Main ne sirf 1.20 earn kiye apne micro account se. Mujhe ye business bohat acha lagta ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 276 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)