+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 276 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2760

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Senior Member arjulko is an unknown quantity at this point arjulko's Avatar
    Thanks
    no at the first day of the trading no investor should enter into the real trade. because it is risky, they should at least pass six months in the demo trading and gather practical experience. and at the first day of the real trading you should follow the trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member udaysank is an unknown quantity at this point udaysank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i am first traded then start with $10 and that broker where i first trade offer 1:500 leverage and their minimum was 10 cents per pips and dont know how i win first trade 20 pips after that open 4 trade because of earn more but very soon i understood my fault and from that point after lossing my learning start more and more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member irfan1985 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    i did not spend my first day with real trading account dear i am new user on this forum and waiting for my bounce amount which i will get in the start of next month and then i will invest that bounce after that i will share my experience with you that how i spent my first day with real account

Banned menkol is an unknown quantity at this point menkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    that can't be forgot because that day , i lost about 100$ . i was in regret and in want to recover that in every possible way because that was the money that i cut from my pocket money and invested in Forex. there was bad feelings in my heart , but now i feel that that 100$ made me learn a lot. now i can make at least 10+ in one day using my plannings.

Senior Member jasmo is an unknown quantity at this point jasmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you beginners should control your emotions and dont be excited.must be wrong for my view because over trading is very bad and dont trust any other or dont depend on others.try your own self.

Member menbonl is an unknown quantity at this point menbonl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after practicing eight months in demo account i entered in real trading world. i started real trading with $800. i was so thrilled and at the same time i was tensed also as it was my first investment in any business. at first day i made $53 profit also but my account got blew within two trading week. it was due to greed and poor MM. though that loss was actually a triggering point for my trading life.

Senior Member wantiyemfx is an unknown quantity at this point wantiyemfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every one can trading is also risky and online business in forex is the best with guidance to the area so we can keep away from losses often suffered by each merchant so therefore we should be able to understand the meaning

Banned akash.singh is an unknown quantity at this point akash.singh's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear real account me mene pehle din 20$ ka profit earn kia tha or me phr boht zada happy howa tha kyu ke woh mera first time real trading account me experience tha or phr mene isi tarah agy apny trading account me daily ka 10$ ki limit rakhi or isi tarah me apna account balance increase karta gea.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my first real trading account i have made 346$ and it was so amazing i have not withdraw it yet and i hope soon it will be around 1000 $ then the happiness will be doubled i want to tell all the newbie that for earning 346$ i also got loss 75$ so i will say all of that if you want to do a trade then set one order at a time.

Banned S.khurram is an unknown quantity at this point S.khurram's Avatar
    Thanks
    manay jab real acount banaya tha to mayn bohat shok say deal laga laga kar mayn nay apna 100$ ka acount ek he din mayn wash kar dia hamay demo par zayada say zayada traning karni chahya ta k deal laganay ka shok demo par pora ho jay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 276 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)