+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 276 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost the traders have same or similar experiences, they got their first profit and then blew up them with faster too, so we can take the answer for it what is the matter with it, because we just the beginner and do not know with exactly this business and the character of them until we want to make it with faster and do not know the risks for it, with double the lots size or else and made bad the results

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far I am trading in a demo account and yet I have not started trading in my real account but after reading the experiences shared by different members in this thread I will try to be more careful on my first day of real account trading because it would be the most important and memorable day of my life. real account ke pehle din maine eur/usd me trade kiya tha..pehla lot maine bas 10 cent per pip ka trade kiya tha jisme mujhe 4 $ ka loss hua tha lekin fir din khatam hone se pehle maien apna loss recover kar liya tha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for my first trading with real account wasn't to be good i just falling big loss then try to recover and press again a order with double lot size but trend goes again wrong way and then i just stop my trade .overall first real trading day goes very bad to me but now i can't remember about this i just follow future trading. i think k pahla din main ap bohat acha feel kar raha hota ho aur bohat excitement hoti ha kamana ki but aus din chaha ap ko lose kyun na hojaye ap ko kuch na kuch to learn karna parhta ha aus sa

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for my first trading with real account wasn't to be good i just falling big loss then try to recover and press again a order with double lot size but trend goes again wrong way and then i just stop my trade .overall first real trading day goes very bad to me but now i can't remember about this i just follow future trading. i think k pahla din main ap bohat acha feel kar raha hota ho aur bohat excitement hoti ha kamana ki but aus din chaha ap ko lose kyun na hojaye ap ko kuch na kuch to learn karna parhta ha aus sa

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey real account have little different from demo account if you have small investment then please use small lot and use tool take profit and stop loss ,When you start buy or sell before it you must read or follow the market 1 or 2 hour then start trading best of luck.:-) One my first day of forex trading I feel Real account is very difficult, but you make it easy with the help of learning, so learn about basic�s of forex trading like indicator�s, rules and disciplined is also important as well. but demo account practice much benefited in real trading.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yar mera phle din bht hi acha tha mujhe to trade krne ka pata hi nai tha lekin mere tooke lag rahe the har trade sa thora thora profit la kr bnd kr deta tha aur ma na phle hi din apne account ka double kama liya tha lekin bad ma kia howa woh nai pocha ap na is liye woh nai bataya ma na. On my first day of real trading I was so careful and patient. I opened just few trades and earned only $3. I tried to obeyed all the forex rules on my first day of trading in real account but after that ????

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe you not prepared your self. i think if we want start trading we must have good planing and prepared our self, so we can minimize when mistakes come to us. maybe not all traders do it, because a newbie traders just see the opportunities of forex and they avoid the good rules to trading also they will realize of the mistake when get a lot of loss. i think that all the member of this forum have make some good profit in the start and they take it as an insperation for the contenue trade in the forex market well for me i have make 3$ from 10$ in the first real deal that i have open it

Banned tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333 is just really nice tariq98112333's Avatar
    Thanks
    sach kaha ye

k pehly din account ka excitement k bohat jaldi income hogi but asa kuch lga nhi raha

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by roro mbeheun View Post
    That is the main problem with most of the newbies that they don't get sufficient knowledge required for trading and then they lose in forex trading. I also lost 25$ but that was also a bonus given by a broker but the problem with me was that there was no option of stop loss and take profit to be used on that bonus trading. when i first time open my real account i was very excited and was confident that i will earn profit . and i started trading with only 18$ and i earn some profit and on the other day i losse all the money
    मुझे लगता है कि अगर हम ट्रेडिंग शुरू करना चाहते हैं तो हमारे पास अच्छी प्लानिंग होनी चाहिए और अपने आप को तैयार करना चाहिए, इसलिए गलतियां हमारे पास आने पर हम कम कर सकते हैं। शायद सभी व्यापारी ऐसा नहीं करते हैं, क्योंकि एक नौसिखिया व्यापारी केवल विदेशी मुद्रा के अवसरों को देखते हैं और वे व्यापार करने के लिए अच्छे नियमों से बचते हैं, जब वे बहुत नुकसान होने पर गलती का एहसास करेंगे। मैंने अभी अपना असली व्यापार शुरू नहीं किया। लेकिन इस दिन, मैं विदेशी मुद्रा में अपना असली कारोबार शुरू करूंगा।

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that can't be forgot because that day , i lost about 100$ . i was in regret and in want to recover that in every possible way because that was the money that i cut from my pocket money and invested in Forex. there was bad feelings in my heart , but now i feel that that 100$ made me learn a lot. now i can make at least 10+ in one day using my plannings. The first day of my real forex trading account was very lucky to me because on that day i made a good amount of profit . It was my start and i was really shocked because just it has been just one day and i had made a good amount of profit with it. I was really enjoyed my first day in forex trading . And ya first day i had spent 5 hours for doing trading and after that only i made a good amount of profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 276 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)