+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EA Daily Scalping

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading manually is better than a robot. Robots don't know what will happen in the market. and the best robot that you can operate and gives you a large percentage of profits is a robot that works on Scalping because this is a lot of work to get a percentage of profits quickly and get out of the market without any risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just focus on what you learn. When the time comes you will know that you are good for trading. Maybe in forex, learning is endless. and No robot is perfect and even a robot that is profitable today, may not be profitable for tomorrow's trading conditions. However, not every broker allows you to trade with robots, so if you find a good robot, run it on a broker that has no problems with it like Sunbirdfx or FXCM.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a robot will make money In the world everyone will use it, every body will get rich, all robots are fake scams, so I never use robots I prefer to trade manually, this is the best way to trade and earn. and I think robots are a good way to make money on forex but basically I don't like robots. Because if I use a robot I can't trade with my decision. For this reason I trade manually. And the manual is better than a robot.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because this robot has no feelings. And whatever the results, the robot's profit or loss will not be affected. In general, this robot uses several methods that accurately detect the time for profitable transactions. So the risk of losing is much less. I think yes, robots help make money on forex and by using robots we can profit. but every time there is a big step to both sides then I think all robots fail. but we can benefit from our trade when the market moves smoothly.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade manually because I have a very bad experience with one of the EAs that claims to be a holy grill. since then it's been manually for me and the best is manual trading in my opinion. If we are forex traders already know about the EA system, and it is better and safer than trade manually, we can use EA too, but we have to find out the suitable partner for EA.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have knowledge about real trading. I do not recommend relying on an automated trading system because the automated trading system is safe and profitable. and I cannot understand what you mentioned the first time you said you did not empty automatic trading. But the reason you did not undermine the automatic trading of this system is safe and profitable. What do you mean?

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    interesting posts what I've seen in this forum. However, your opinion is very important to better understand the difference and relevance of Humans and Robots. To be honest, EA relieves your stress. You will take a break from all the analysis that is sometimes bored. EA places trade while you can only relax and trust the best for God.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , some people think that 5% of traders fail in this market but how do they know about it? and who prepared all these statistics I think what they did was they took samples like certainty and only included 100 traders there and asked questions and made results that were unfair to me. and frankly I have never tried robotrading but I think learning how to trade manually is better I don't believe in machinism I believe in myself trading, if I lose I have all the responsability of my actions but if I lose to robotrading I won't know how to lose robo.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manual trading is far better than robotic trading and this is the reason we have to concentrate more on manual trading than trading robots which is a real way of trading in my opinion. and from my experience in the expert I found that robots need our help manually, I mean we can't let EA do all the work, just buy a vps server and turn it on and let it trade, it's wrong !! we have to see it work and turn it off when hot news comes unless it is programmed to be traded at the time of the news

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    surely this robot works if you don't have any trading experience, you can use the robot in your account and get lots of money without working ..... and have you tried downloading the scalp v6.3 pair from indo.mt5? I have tested it and EA is pretty good, in my opinion, it's healthy because it really cuts losses. If you like EA, you might want to test that EA. Unfortunately I don't have time to try or focus much on EA. The name EA is simple but very good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast