+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 283 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi sir man to abhi new join hoa ho dear bs ap ki doaon ki zrort ha k man bhi forx man bhot jld erning kr k trad lgao r achi erninge k zrya bno

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by volatip View Post
    concerning displaced just about $300 at my initially weeks around serious stock trading. but it surely includes made it simpler for people considerably in the last few months when i may possibly switch this aggressiveness plus generate a extra bendable stock trading system which includes a fine MM.
    and i always thinks forum posting money is mine and never think its bonus money and there is no difference this money and my own money while trading . because its such a great opportunity of capital and there is no any hidden term and condition . its in one word great.
    नुकसान फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग का हिस्सा है। इसके लिए अच्छा जोखिम प्रबंधन और धन प्रबंधन भी होना चाहिए..तो यू लॉस 12.5 $ यानि कि..उसे अधिक सीखना चाहिए ... और यू को यूआर लॉस भी गिनना चाहिए। पता है कि आप विदेशी मुद्रा के बारे में कितना जानते हैं .. यह उर ज्ञान और व्यापार कौशल में सुधार करेगा और पहली बार जब मैंने विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार शुरू किया था मेरा पहला निवेश 100 डॉलर था और मैंने इसे किसी को दिया जो मुझे विदेशी मुद्रा सिखाता था क्योंकि मुझे लगता है कि वह मुझसे अधिक जानता है लेकिन 2 दिनों के भीतर उसने उन सभी को खो दिया।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

saqlain khan (2020-03-14)

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is part of the forex trading..u must have good risk management and also money management..as u loss 12.5$ that means..u should learn more ...and u should also count ur loss ..so that u can know how much u know about forex ..this will improve ur knowledge and trading skill and The first time i started forex trading my first investment was 100$ and i gave it to someone that taught me forex because i think he knows more than me but within 2 days he lost all of them.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    concerning displaced just about $300 at my initially weeks around serious stock trading. but it surely includes made it simpler for people considerably in the last few months when i may possibly switch this aggressiveness plus generate a extra bendable stock trading system which includes a fine MM.
    and i always thinks forum posting money is mine and never think its bonus money and there is no difference this money and my own money while trading . because its such a great opportunity of capital and there is no any hidden term and condition . its in one word great.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well thats the best way i think we can make use of the demo account because in the demo account you can get to open an account with the money you know you can credit into your account then practice based on that money
    and I think it's also an experience every trader who started trading forex, it would experience a loss. because I also start to lose my money. time I use $ 20 for my initial trade. I had lost all my money in the trade. but of course it's a very good lesson for me, because after all I started trading with minimal skills and knowledge. so it still takes a long learning process for me.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    losing $ in forex is a simple matter for all.at least you have to loss for a single time .sometimes you will be empty but dont afraid . you can do for your experience and profit in forex market.
    and it truly is at the same time regarding understanding forex trading, it could have lost most of that is to be located. also dealers who will be professionals inside the buy and sell, at times furthermore continue to knowledge any damage. due to the fact Used to do drop it is . a part of an excellent understanding method.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right, it is in the process of learning forex, it would have lost much of that will be found. even traders who are experts in the trade, sometimes also still experience a loss. because I did lose it's also part of a good learning process. through loss that we experience, we would get a good lesson for us to know our shortcomings in this forex trading. with our evaluation, it will make us a better trader.
    and concerning displaced just about $300 at my initially weeks around serious stock trading. but it surely includes made it simpler for people considerably in the last few months when i may possibly switch this aggressiveness plus generate a extra bendable stock trading system which includes a fine MM.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started with just 10 and in 2 or 3 days i made some consecutive profit which reach my principal to 31.but as i was a newbie it drove me to over confidence.I started to over trade and in just one night i lost all of my principal.But it helped me to understand my fault.so that doesn't matter.I think this will help me in future trading. and the very best issue that happened to firmly me in forex trading may be that i even have not lost any cash to date. though i even have created very little profits since the time i even have been trading except it is higher than loosing cash. thus i even have not lost any cash nonetheless and that i look forward to firmly keep a similar manner.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like that I should get more and more decent cash from the currency trading but many periods I see that if I will not be the effective investor then I will reduce the cash but I do not want so my next phase is to begin the vengeance from the industry. and have also lost more than i have earned from forex till now, but i am still new at this. i haven't got a foot hold of the markets. but i am not worried as all the money that i have invested is coming from online earnings, so there is nothing gone from my pocket

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro i barely need to let you know a factor here is no limit in regards to the profit same within the loss and then we will not imagine just how much is we were loss nonetheless and iut often is away from mind just how much is in next days. and here is no limit about the loss as in profit has no limit so we should must be very attentive with this because it will must be help us and we can do better for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 283 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)