+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 283 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap ab tak kitne $ har chuke ho?

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This risk and reward ratio can work when the market moves in big spikes and dangers. Because prices can turn around after 40 pips opposite to your order and regarding your TP. So this makes a positive trade instead of a negative which will be at 30 pips SL and to this day I have lost almost $ 400 but I am not saddened by this loss because this loss has taught me a lesson to make a profit. After losing this amount, I have learned the real trade. After losing this amount, I've earned almost $ 340 so my net loss is $ 60 now. I really hope that one day I will get a net profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jab mein just entered hua tha tou mein series mein loss krta tha yah not k meine 5000 $ ka demo account 20 $ ker diya tha lekin phir 03 months k experience of baad mujhe kaafi knowledge of aagaya hai aur mein 95% of the trade won kr raha direct trading hoon aur mein 02 weeks i won kr raha hoon. and last month I made the mistake of entering lots of entries without Stoploss and as a result I had to face a big loss of all my empty balance. Now I know that forex trading is a very technical job so that the right knowledge of forex trading and good practices make good traders so I now trade with trust and good income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Start the main forex trading to play big lose howa tha or play ne forex to trade when you know or we are bad at trading forex trading to the main bare gide line de or play ne forex to trade ko phr when you start or na main sirf ne apna lost pora kiya balke main ne ab not earning the best from hai and mai to $ 1000 har chuki ho.phly 500 $ ka loss hua and phr 500 $ ka loss hua. half the market ais hai jaha jitna b kise k pass knowledge ho professional trader ko b loss hota hai bt ye yai kai jo professional trader hoty hai un ki loss ki ratios kam hoti hai

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is part of forex trading .. you have to have good risk management and also money management..as a loss of $ 12.5 means you have to learn more ... and you also have to calculate your losses .. so you can know how much you know about forex .. this will improve your trading knowledge and skills and it is a good hope not to lose money again but the trader must lose money for a long time as a beginner. I deleted too many accounts and now I can make money.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje forex main trading abi tak 350 $ to lose hi great muje losing a hoe or main ne forex to trading as kch na kch tu income kr le hai laken 350 $ abi can not lose the main hain or muje umed hai to the main which becomes the income of kr lon I didn't go to my main income because of my Raha Hon or umed because of my Hon Jht defeat when I was playing main game, and I really wasn't worried about how much I lost, but I was really meant and determined to follow the trading method really and really don't care about how many movements occur every day and why I am not involved and that is what we call patience and after I overcome them I will make my previous loss with profit.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex trading to ko start kiya tha ut muje start playing big lose howa tha or play ne forex to trade ko bhe chore diya tha bad learn the main to bht zida or phrase se forex to main trade enter howe us into bad muje forex to trade earnings main, howe or lose from pora kiya or mazeed income by the main ne forex to trade se and ma ne tu abhi kuch can produce nahi kia or abhi no sirf to invest hi kia ha or ab trade ki traf ja raha ho ka is ko due because ha or kesy profit banana ho ga kio ka so that is pa zara se be lapwae ki tu sab loss ma ho jae ga

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i mai apana pretend capital aur profite haar chuka hu isliye aap sabhi trader ko wrong dena chahuga ki trade to the aap sabhi hortime log patience rakhe nahi to lose jaroor hopefully isliye loss na ho to bignner ko maraket ko bahut achhe se learn karake good knowledge rakhana hoga and agr ap forex players hahah zahir hn ap ap loss loss kro hi ge itna koi perfect ho ho fortune hi ki jye soo mne ab tk 250 $ tk waste kr diye hn means loss of hva mra but dosage does not matter ap vo hai invest money kre jo ap able kr skte hn otherwise is feild me na aye

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main forex trading to ko start kiya tha tu muje start playing big lose howa tha or kam se kam muje 400 $ to big lose howe or main ne forex to trade ko diya task tha phrase muje only do ne best muje gide line gide or muje trading to gide line gide de de or phr se playing ne forex to trading ko start kiya or phr main ne na sirf lost the main kiya borae ne earning bhe to the best,

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex trading to ko start kiya tha tu muje forex to main trading losing big tha tha or playing ne forex phrases to trade per bht zida work kiya or demo per bht zida time diya we to bad na sirf main ne lose ko pora kiya balke main ne forex to the main trading best income kehe hai or main aj major lost and hon balke main income hon, and as in my trading experience, I think profit and loss are part of the results of business trades depending on win and lose trading serval I have experience that both from the forex market and i am better at anylsis so my win ratio is always higher than losing trades.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In general, my dear in forex trading, I really assume that losses are a big part of every type of business, so I never feel afraid of losing money. I have lost a lot of money with this online business but I do not regret because I got more money. I will never give up this business, because this is the best way to make millions of dollars. and play the main jab forex trading ko start kiya tha muje main forex trading start playing big lose howa tha or kam se kam 400 $ se zida ka lose howa tha laken bad main main ne forex to trading ko learn kr to what to lose bhe pora kiya or the main phrase ne forex to trade as it earns income from to hi or ab not main from the main trade to major profits,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 283 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)