+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: EA Wakanda 11 (PHENOMENAL ... Profit has been consistent since 1990 without MC)

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That much and you still want to take the risk of using robots, believe me dear, just learning forex and practicing on a demo account and rather than trading yourself instead of a robot.

prefer to use manual trading because with manual trading, I can learn and improve my trading skills. With manual trading, we can make our strategy and analysis better because we always evaluate

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no best forex robot for all traders. One robot might be the best for you but don't say that it will be the best for other traders too. So the selection of forex robots must be precise and in accordance with the requirements. and I don't think that is a question, not a topic for debate. Well, if the robot is that good, will the developer try to sell it? why would they sell their work worth thousands of dollars at a bad 150 or 200 dollars. Think like that and you will get the answer. Instead of giving them money. Open an account and exchange micro lots. That will be much better. That will make you confident and will give you a gift as choosing trading as a profession

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if possible why should I use EA? A robot is only a tool if you don't control it will be a disaster for you and make sure you try it in the demo first. in my experience using this EA, it worked very smoothly before the US market opened. so I did not apply this EA to my MT charts during the US market. turn off and run another EA to trade in the US market.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe there are robots that provide benefits for us, but even then we have a strategy that is determined in forex trading. as a beginner I still trade manually, maybe later if the future capital is accumulated enough I will try to use a robot. and Forex robots can give you a lot of money if you have a very good one because it exchanges you without fear or emotion, I have a robot that makes money for me

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer manual trading and this is far better than the Alxbert Expert gallery because of the loss during the big news the violent market moves strongly to the best manual trading to avoid this big problem and based on the choice of traders in my opinion because more traders understand the situation whether on the trade road or the criteria of the traders themselves, so that the best robots can be arranged by themselves

6. The Following User Says Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I don't have automatic trading experience. I always trade on my own and I think it's a better strategy to trade on your own, so I recommend and prefer to trade on your own. and I never recommend mate, because automatic trading only makes us bad people, so we know how to trade I know that trading is all about how we buy / sell on the market, but automatic trading is like blind trade on the market

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kesayangan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that my human is vs robot! I don't think of the robot business because some people like it and some people prefer to trade manually. And I know expert traders prefer to trade because they think they are on a safe road. and the Robot is good, but I think an experienced trader will always benefit better than robots because robots are handwork or human experience in a programmed form.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not recommended to buy someone's EA because it is not authentic from your mind and the way you trade. and Why don't you encode your Manual Trading system to .mql4 and let EA trade in your Manual Trading method automatically? after all, if the market changes its dynamics and the situation, is there a change in the way manual trading should be? Just like you trade with automatic trading too?

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of us have just read bad comments about robots so we follow them and tell others when we have tried it ourselves. You have been trading for years, sir, have you tried robots? How do you find them for real accounts? and I like to trade manually because I don't have an expert advisor that gives me more savings and profits from my manual trading, if I find a robot that has the same results as manual trading I would consider using an expert advisor for my trade but for now this is my manual trade before

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading must be carried out with good knowledge from traders. because if they have a lack of information about the system they will only receive losses for the best result is to do an evaluation before the robot and indy system must be placed by the VPS folder. and robots are Forex that can enter trading on the market automatically so we have to use this robot very carefully because they can destroy our account and they are also very risky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast