+ Reply to Thread
Page 5058 of 5104 FirstFirst ... 4058 4558 4958 5008 5048 5056 5057 5058 5059 5060 5068 ... LastLast
Results 50,571 to 50,580 of 51034

Thread: Eur/Cad

Senior Member alskndry will become famous soon enough alskndry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EURCAD is moving between the support and resistance level now and I think the next direction still difficult to predict. So, the breakout movement may occurs on this pair today.
    If EURCAD can break 1.2607 resistance level, this pair may goes up to the next resistance level at 1.2667.
    But if EURCAD can break 1.2539 support level, this pair may decline to the next support level at 1.2473

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As shown In H4 chart , the price tested the shown bullish trend and reversed it's direction into bullish one , so i expect the price to continue again in bullish direction in the next few hours and i suggest selling near the resistance level @0% fibonacci ,

Name: eurcad.JPG Views: 10 Size: 86.7 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that EURCAD will retest the support level on the daily chart @23.6% then i suggest buying this pair after reaching the support level as i predict that this pair will move upward after reaching the support level.
    Attached Images  

Junior Member Nahrawy_Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Nahrawy_Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

EURCAD 1H Time Frame

Price Going Down now , it can't to break the bottom line of the Channel , so it will go down to touch the middle line of the Channel , i think we should go buy , target 1.2434

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EUR / CAD trade, which last week played very favorably with our range long break to hit our target levels. Euro relief rally over the past few sessions disadvantage is the ideal entry point for more scalps

Member fxmylife is on a distinguished road fxmylife's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EUR / CAD on the daily frame close to Aaglaq a small bullish candle but we close above 38 fib levels are at 1.2448 to make sure of the Ascension

Senior Member Jobs will become famous soon enough Jobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    The currency pair EUR / CAD see that formed divergence pushed to the top and a pair of prices have come to a very important resistance level 1.2470, which, I think, and will determine whether to continue the trend, or the pair may be in a new corridor 1.2470 - 1.2725. ...
    Attached Images  

Senior Member chandmoon is on a distinguished road chandmoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this pair has rejected from resistance level yesterday and falling deep enough today,from that i think bearish trend is still standing for today and that will lead this pair goes to level 1.2308

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that we should buy EURCAD as we have a support level on the daily chart @23.6% so i predict that this pair will move upward on the short term out target point will be @38.2%.
    Attached Images  

Senior Member copinedekatia is on a distinguished road copinedekatia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most likely scenario

the pair can move up to test the 1st resistance on 1.2300

alternative scenario

the pair can move down to test the 1st support on 1.2260

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

the most likely scenario

the pair can move up to test the 1st resistance on 1.2350

alternative scenario

the pair can move down to test the 1st support on 1.2300

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5058 of 5104 FirstFirst ... 4058 4558 4958 5008 5048 5056 5057 5058 5059 5060 5068 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)