+ Reply to Thread
Page 4386 of 4429 FirstFirst ... 3386 3886 4286 4336 4376 4384 4385 4386 4387 4388 4396 ... LastLast
Results 43,851 to 43,860 of 44289

Thread: Aud/Nzd

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as we see in H4 chart shown , i think we have a good chance to sell near the resistance level @0 fibonacci ,i expect this level to make some bearish direction for this pair in the next few hours , so we can sell with small stop lose few pips above this level ,

Name: audnzd.JPG Views: 6 Size: 95.8 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobissa will become famous soon enough sobissa will become famous soon enough sobissa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AUD / NZD pair rose strongly yesterday and came out of the cloud Como Span gave the power of the husband to be able to break the 23 Fibonacci level, and also the falling trend I expect to continue to go up to the borders of former resistance levels at 1.3044

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member nurul is an unknown quantity at this point nurul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alskndry View Post
    signal for bearish is on the way i think because of this pair down and close under pivot point at level 1.2840 so this pair might continue for down movement today reaching level 1.2800 again,but if this pair going upward and break level 1.2860 this pair will continue for uptrend
    I am bullish . AUDNZD look strong. AUD will go 1.30 shortly without problem. I am optimistic.

Senior Member sobissa will become famous soon enough sobissa will become famous soon enough sobissa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AUD / NZD pair returned to land him in the last candle on the frame four hours to break the rising trend to engage in the sale of the husband

Senior Member mturk2007 is on a distinguished road mturk2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we have a good opportunity to engage in the sale of the Australian dollar pair Uzlanda because there is a level of resistance on the daily fee at the level of 50% so I expect the pair fall in the near term

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that we have a good chance to sell AUDNZD as we have a resistance level@50@ and i predict that this pair will move downward on the short term out tp1 will be @38.2%.
    Attached Images  

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AUD/NZD expect to see from a good landing on the pair because of the candle meteor that the pair closed yesterday on the pair re-test areas of 38 Fibonacci

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AUD / NZD pair managed to break the rising trend today, but the spouse resides in the cloud Como Span large frame on the day I expect that up to 50 levels Fibonacci and then return for the rise

Senior Member ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab's Avatar
    Thanks

I see very Unexpected movement in the pair so my advise to keep away from the pair and wait to calm down the price movement after that watch to for the clear set up for the upcoming big move.

Senior Member ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab's Avatar
    Thanks

The AUDNZD looks to be more bullish here. The price now move above the upper Bollinger Band SD1. I see that the bulls move the price near the resistance line at 1.2847. So if you are searching for buy setup so here is the nice place to buy the pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4386 of 4429 FirstFirst ... 3386 3886 4286 4336 4376 4384 4385 4386 4387 4388 4396 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)