+ Reply to Thread
Page 4574 of 5058 FirstFirst ... 3574 4074 4474 4524 4564 4572 4573 4574 4575 4576 4584 4624 4674 ... LastLast
Results 45,731 to 45,740 of 50573

Thread: Nzd/Jpy

Senior Member osos is on a distinguished road osos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some good buying signals shown today on the hourly chart of the NZDJPY as the price have a Blue arrow as the last signal that viewed by the EMA crossover indicator which uses a 2 exponential moving averages with an unsimilar shifts and you can see the red line crossing above the blue one to act as a buy signal.
    it happens also on the QQE indicator that is clear on the chart lines below the fifty levels and showing a buy cross.
    We target the area 92.65 by performing buy orders until I can get a new sell cross by the 2 exponential moving averages.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned samoo is on a distinguished road samoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The NZDJPY chart has an active bullish cross between the set of EMAs which can be used as a way to say that the price is going to go to the north side by the next few hours.
    Another signal is now clear on the Histogram indicator as I can see the green color of the indicator which can be recognized as a bullish signal especially because the price is heading over the zero's level.
    Now analyzing the Market emotion indicator's signal you may think that the price will fall to test new lower prices because of the red color of the indicator.
    And if you took a look on the Guru Angel indicator at this time you can get that the slope is forming a bullish signal for the day as it colored by green and moving below the level of zero as you can see.
    I can then recommend the buy orders as it is clear that the price is going to more north level to test the resistance of 93.37

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member troykilson is on a distinguished road troykilson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can think due to the blade oscillator signal for the NZDJPY that the upcoming trend may be a bearish one as the indicator's value is 0.174 which is below the level of balance also the indicator's color is red to perform a strong sign for bearish direction.
    Now when taking a look on the chart you can get the down slope of the moving average and the last top drawn by the price at 92.85 can be used as a good stop level area in case of getting any open sell positions which I recommend it for the current situation .

Banned halloiasan is on a distinguished road halloiasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    On the NZDJPY chart we can see a down channel so the price is expected to continue to move downward for now.
    We can see also that the price hits the lower edge of the donchain channel that could be considered as a signal for going north The Awesome oscillator shows a red bar below the level of 0 that indicates a sell signal for now.
    In mean while the Stostatic indicator shows a bullish signal by having a buy cross as the lines near the level of 20 Due to the data above I guess that selling is the most likely to happen and we can target the low channel edge as the take profit of sell trades

Senior Member hatrik is on a distinguished road hatrik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The blue line comes below the red line on the momentum cross on the chart of the NZDJPY pair by now which is a good signal for selling signal.
    In the other way the Oracle strength indicator have a probably upwards direction because of the yellow color of the mentioned indicator.
    This can be merged with the bearish trend of the Oracle direction indicator which shows a red arrow by now and it should confirm the oracle strength indicator in order to enter any trade.
    I think it is clear that the downward trend will take a place on the pair for a good time starting from now and this should remain as long as the indicators keep giving the sell signals.

Senior Member ralf is on a distinguished road ralf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to price location as you can see on the NZDJPY According to price location as you can see on the below the wave of EMA indicators which can be understood as a bearish trend signal for the upcoming period.
    There are also two other signals that I mentions today the first one was on the RSI indicator which it's line moves below the 50th line to perform a good sell signal and the other one was on the MACD indicator witch shows that the green line is moving down and then I can understand that there are an active bears in the market at the moment.
    Until the price can gain strength to get over the wave of EMAs I think going with the bears will be the right decision for the traders .

Banned Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that this is a good opportunity to get in short position from the resistance level at 93.06 with take profit at 92.82.

Senior Member ng1985 is a glorious beacon of light ng1985 is a glorious beacon of light ng1985 is a glorious beacon of light ng1985 is a glorious beacon of light ng1985 is a glorious beacon of light ng1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pair- nzd/jpy
    analysis time frame- m15

the price is break the resistance trend line at the 92.80 level and moving up side. the price is now at the pivot point resistance 93.06 and may making doji pattern. if this is moved below the 92.80 then short with profit target at 92.23 and stop loss at 93.25

good luck.

Banned BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    analysis for today 12 / 3 / 2014
    NZD/JPY (Daily Trade)
    I think the movement is still in a bullish trend
    retracement (38.2%) 92.89
    Retracement (50%) 92.84
    retracement (61,8%) 92.78

Extensions (61.8%) 93.34
    Extensions (100.0%) 93.51
    Extensions (138.2%) 93.68
    Extensions (161.8%) 93.79
    calculation based on a Fibonacci retracement then today I choose buy

Banned jhonystatham is on a distinguished road jhonystatham's Avatar
    Thanks
    As the daily price on the NZDJPY today opened on lower level than the last daily open price allowing us say that the trend is taking an down direction on the last day.
    The last arrow signal today was a red down arrow above the price indicating by that a bearish signal for the short term traders.
    So judging from the last opening located at the price 92.55 I think it should be used as a take profit level as it is acting as a strong support in which the price might not be able to break it easily and head down .
    So In the end I do think that we should wait for a clear red line on the check indicator and also the time indicator should be having a red color in order to be able to make the right bearish trend before we could start thinking about any sell positions .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4574 of 5058 FirstFirst ... 3574 4074 4474 4524 4564 4572 4573 4574 4575 4576 4584 4624 4674 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)