+ Reply to Thread
Page 4325 of 4438 FirstFirst ... 3325 3825 4225 4275 4315 4323 4324 4325 4326 4327 4335 4375 4425 ... LastLast
Results 43,241 to 43,250 of 44377

Thread: Silver

Senior Member ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab's Avatar
    Thanks

The Silver continued to move upside and clearly broken the 32.00 levels and the 50 Day SMA after touching the 32.34 level yesterday. But above it there is a strong resistance of descending trendline. Therefore we stay away from silver until we get a confirm signal for the upcoming big move.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mahmoud2000 is on a distinguished road mahmoud2000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Daily analysis for silver , Silver is now in volatility, but I expect her rise to 32.40 and falling as in the case of landing Atogah down to 31.80 and rebound in the case of breakage expect drops to 31.50 and the rise

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ihab has a spectacular aura about ihab has a spectacular aura about ihab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Keep the price of silver on the daily closing above 31.80 and achieved close yesterday trading session up 32.00
    adds further support our expectations consistently upward trend on the intraday and short_term

Banned applee is on a distinguished road applee's Avatar
    Thanks
    pair formed a double top pattern on pattern means 32.40 confirms a bearish reversal begins sharply at this point but when the pair broke through the top point is the pair continued to be bullish

Member abiealmayfie is an unknown quantity at this point abiealmayfie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i expect appreciation of one's silver toward the resistance at 40. 61. stochastic left the overbought zone signaling for short, macd will not provide clear signal, ma20 and ma50 cross bullish. overall, the indicators send contradictive signals.

Senior Member Jobs will become famous soon enough Jobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Silver has formed a descending channel on the daily chart and in my opinion is a very heavy growth of each white candle with shadows down ... channel is very clear so that when income rates to the upper channel bude look closely to the entry points for sale ....
    Attached Images  

Senior Member gendengFX is on a distinguished road gendengFX's Avatar
    Candlestick, Harmonic Pattern, Supply n Demand
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

After moving up to 32.20, allowing for the market corrected to 31.94 or even 31.88. If the market continues to move up to above 32.23, the market can continue its bullish trend to the range of 32.44 to 32.454.

Supports / resistances
    R3 32.2400
    R2 32.2100
    R1 32.1300

S1 31.8800
    S2 31.8200
    S3 31.7500
    DONT SPECULATE. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL LOSE. DON'T BE A SPECULATOR. BE A TRADER
    Invite My Blog " Judi domino Poker Online " ||| Don't Forget to Say " THANK'S "

Senior Member tonmoy500ad is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy500ad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right now I even have 2 open positions in silver and each sell orders. and silver is inexperienced at the instant. and that i might nongovernmental organization access my account without delay, however i expect the value are in my favour when gap of the london and europea n sessions. I even have no means that to manually shut the positions however the targets had already been set

Senior Member Gold is on a distinguished road Gold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Decided to add one more on silver purchase, the price is in a strong north trending, as seen on the hourly chart the upward channel to the lower boundary of which just went up the price also goes about her figure 32.00, also on a smaller plot noticeably forming three touches on this border - seems to find the bottom price.

Member Rizky24 is an unknown quantity at this point Rizky24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have two open positions in silver and both sell orders. and silver is green at the moment. and i could nt access my account right now, but i expect the price will be in my favour after opening of the london and europea n sessions. i have no means to manually close the positions but the targets had already been set . . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4325 of 4438 FirstFirst ... 3325 3825 4225 4275 4315 4323 4324 4325 4326 4327 4335 4375 4425 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)