+ Reply to Thread
Page 4387 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3387 3887 4287 4337 4377 4385 4386 4387 4388 4389 4397 4437 4487 4887 ... LastLast
Results 43,861 to 43,870 of 52000

Thread: Gold

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Balance is long in gold. On yesterday provocation some buyer have took many volume for protect before zone - it is cool for long dynamic. I'm waiting new maximum today. But very important!- price have to go today and be closed above 1370 today, if gold will back inside before range it broke all long plan

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Gold have done what i waited on lats forecast. Balance is still long and on rollback you should open long.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member yasir ysc is an unknown quantity at this point yasir ysc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery dost forex market main treading main saab say khatarnaak cheez gold hai q k gold ka seferad zeya hota hain tu is ley gold main treading say ya tu hum ameer aur ghareeb ho saktey hain.....

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Balance is long. First target is near, but after rollback we able to see one more global long trand

Banned Feras odeh is an unknown quantity at this point Feras odeh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Key point 1,752.3200
    Entry point 1,762.4500
    Elliott 1,774.8500
    Closing 1,754.6000
    Projection 1,746.1700
    Trendline 1,773.3400
    Trendline 1,771.8200
    Supports / Resistances
    Res 2 1,781.0400
    Ex-High 1,773.3300
    Res 1 1,767.8200
    Pivot 1,760.1100
    Sup 1 1,746.8900
    Ex-Low 1,752.4000
    Sup 2 1,739.1800

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

As i told in the beginning of this week - gold will trade inside his new range. We have seen top expansion of this range, we have seen bottom expansion of this range and now, i think, we will see top again. More probably with provocation to bottom of this range

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold ek bda pair he mene ek do bar isme try ki thi lekin isme agar apka capital asha nhi he to aap isme lose krege and agar apka bda capital he to hi gold me trade krna possible he bhai mene bhut bar isme lose kia tha bad me gold trade shod di thi

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Gold did my before view, now i think we will see growing to top his new range. But global balance is long and global move can started in any time and we able to see one more big pulse.

Banned The_Kuzaki is an unknown quantity at this point The_Kuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold ka 1 bahut strong resistance lagta hai 1550 pe...waise to is point kop todna thoda mushkil hai lekin agar gold iske upar nikal gaya to fir iska down trend itnio easily nahi aayega..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Gold has a long balance but i think it will continue growing just after provocation bellow 1305. On less time frame you can try open short.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4387 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3387 3887 4287 4337 4377 4385 4386 4387 4388 4389 4397 4437 4487 4887 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)