+ Reply to Thread
Page 4386 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3386 3886 4286 4336 4376 4384 4385 4386 4387 4388 4396 4436 4486 4886 ... LastLast
Results 43,851 to 43,860 of 52000

Thread: Gold

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Gold found the resistance near the yesterday maximum. I think this resistance showing some big seller. Target is 1300.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    metal market. you known that the metal market spread is high and has the huge earning. i am like the gold trading. i am all time try to point out the good entry point. so that i am prefrom the market good and earn the huge money in this market./

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold par bhi aap trade zaroor kia kro q kay gold aik aesa symbol hai jis ki market aye dinn barhti rehti hai gold par trade kr kay aap acha earn kr sktay hain forex trading mai gold aik acha metal hai jis ki market har waqt bohot zyada move krti rehti hai

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Gold inside the big range, but pulse what we saw yesterday can show to us the powerful buyers, which will push price to top of this range. Today can be rollback and after it move to 1360.

Banned mohamed helmy hassan will become famous soon enough mohamed helmy hassan will become famous soon enough mohamed helmy hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    > HI everyone here happy to be with you .... Hello my dear brother and Karim million Greetings to you
    A to explain and show your presence to the economic situation in all its aspects and general information about the relationship between investors and brokers stocks and bonds and currencies, and of course da important but necessary to add the political factor of the previous aspects to it directly creating and moving on news and market volatility Ramadank cream Aackbyr greetings to you all ..
    Each year, you are God , obey God reward you well on your labor forward to advance our country because of progress stems from education

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Gold is in the bottom of his big range. Target for this week is move bellow then 1300. I'm waiting provocation and continue falling today

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Gold is in confusing because it a lot time stay inside the little 3 days range and in the middle the big range which we have one month. I have waited all this week move to 1360, but all attempts to make this provocation was eaten this little range. I have two plans now: 1) gold will go to 1360 and after that it will go to 1300, or 2) gold will start move to 1300 today. in both cases the target is 1300.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Gold can go to 1360 where will the best point for open short. Global balance is long, but now gold in the range and i think we will see 1300(bottom of it) again. If we have understanding about move to 1360, why don't try play long this 30 points? I will and it is good potential playing

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Gold in the middle of his range and i think we will see move to 1360 - it will top of this range.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Gold has returned to the range and will move bellow then 1300. Will great if it will make the provocation to 1.360 and after that go to down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4386 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3386 3886 4286 4336 4376 4384 4385 4386 4387 4388 4396 4436 4486 4886 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)