+ Reply to Thread
Page 4379 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3379 3879 4279 4329 4369 4377 4378 4379 4380 4381 4389 4429 4479 4879 ... LastLast
Results 43,781 to 43,790 of 52000

Thread: Gold

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

---------- Post added 12-16-2016 at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-15-2016 at 01:56 PM ----------

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gold1985 View Post
    hello Gold ka 1 bahut strong resistance lagta hai 1550 pe waise to is point kop todna thoda mushkil hai lekin agar gold iske upar nikal gaya to fir iska down trend itnio easily nahi aayega so for gold i would recommend you guys to wait and watch
    han ji kafi bada resistance he gold par is point par apki bat ekdum thik he lekin is business me kush bi namunkin nahi he pata nahi kbhh je break kr jae so gold par trade krne ke lie thori smjahdari jaruri hoti he

Junior Member iheb777 is an unknown quantity at this point iheb777's Avatar
    Thanks
    realy by no means forget this.. why people finish up however the condition will not complement to their own working recommendations theyre as well ****ually to obtain straight into the business simply since they worry the actual reduction. dropping just about almost most their own money these people hurry straight into the industry

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

taking revenge would cause more losses than profits so it's very bad idea to take revenge after you lost in trading. It's better stop trading and calm down when you suffered big losses in certain transaction. Taking revenge usually caused by big losses (it can be from one loss or several losses) so traders need to control emotion well and think clearly before decide to keep on trading after big losses.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

s no magic strategy that can make you win all the time or most of the time without much thinking, in a strategy even when all indicators are agreeing for a particular situation than also you need to think and look at the price whether it already moved a lot or is it near some support or resistance zones and a lot of things that can only come with experience and thinking

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

many people do not take this critically and these people think Its simple to double their own account many occasions on no time, trading along with several strategy in a similar time is actually precisely just what the beginner perform and which involve all of these on many problems which could kill their own account on no time

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned gold1985 is an unknown quantity at this point gold1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello Gold ka 1 bahut strong resistance lagta hai 1550 pe waise to is point kop todna thoda mushkil hai lekin agar gold iske upar nikal gaya to fir iska down trend itnio easily nahi aayega so for gold i would recommend you guys to wait and watch

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabpolice View Post
    forex ke trading main gold ke trading best trading hai or gold kam time main bht he ups and down hota hai es liye es ke trading best trading hai laken es ke liye achi investment or es ko time dena bht he must hai or es ke bare main ap ko elm bhe hona chye phr he ap log gold ke trading best kr skte hain ,
    Gold ek asha pair hota he isme koi shak nhi me gold pe trade krke ashi succes make krke hmesha hi asha profit make kr skte hein forex me aap agar hardwork krte hein to siccess hote hein gold pe asha prifit make krne ke lie ashi success honi bhut jaruri he gold ek big spreed wala pair hota he

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main gold ke trading best trading hai or gold kam time main bht he ups and down hota hai es liye es ke trading best trading hai laken es ke liye achi investment or es ko time dena bht he must hai or es ke bare main ap ko elm bhe hona chye phr he ap log gold ke trading best kr skte hain ,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold isca very risky. As you kowb that thevgold nainband sub trend are down. I am read the technical analysis and fundamental news. Final conclusion rgt the gold price is 1060/- so that those ar work the market and they are open the trade technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Then you are success. You are do not open the long tern trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4379 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3379 3879 4279 4329 4369 4377 4378 4379 4380 4381 4389 4429 4479 4879 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)