+ Reply to Thread
Page 4366 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3366 3866 4266 4316 4356 4364 4365 4366 4367 4368 4376 4416 4466 4866 ... LastLast
Results 43,651 to 43,660 of 52000

Thread: Gold

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member houskod49 is on a distinguished road houskod49's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold continues to fluctuate within a very tight range below 1254.56, while Stochastic is beginning to provide a negative cross signal on the four-hour time frame, awaiting the pair to stimulate the resumption of the bearish trend during the coming sessions, with its main target at 1229.32.
    Thus, the bearish scenario will remain effective for the day supported by the SMA 50, noting that stability below 1254.56 is an important condition for the continuation of the expected decline.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold price fluctuates around 1245.00 and shows sideways and narrow range trading since yesterday evening, while SMA 50 continues to pressure the price, keeping the downside scenario effective for today, targeting the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement at 1229.32.

---------- Post added 06-22-2017 at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-21-2017 at 03:20 PM ----------

The price of gold has not shown any strong movement since the morning to stay stable around 1245.00. Therefore, there is no change in the bearish scenario which depends on stability below 1254.56, supported by Stochastic reaching overbought areas now, At 1229.32.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member shapon is an unknown quantity at this point shapon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the current trade is downward 1526,initial support at 1490 followed by the range 1495 (76.4% retrace to 1462.25-1558.75) .initial resistance is now at 1526 followed by 1525 (june 14 to 23 high). so forex is gold .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The price of gold reached a clear breach of 1249.94 and the daily candlestick closed below it, confirming the extension of the corrective wave to target the 1229.32 areas in the near term, indicating that this level represents a 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the measured height from 1122.47 to 1295.37, The price on arrival, given its importance in determining the fate of the next price in the short term.

---------- Post added 06-21-2017 at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-20-2017 at 02:41 PM ----------

The price of gold is trading slightly negative to settle near 1240.00. The corrective correction is valid for the coming period, awaiting the 1229.32 test mainly supported by the negative pressure formed by SMA 50, noting that the continuation of the suggested bearishness depends on the daily closing below 1254.56 .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is currently trading negatively to test pivotal support 1249.94 again, while stability above this level remains bullish scenario for the coming period as breaching it will push the price to test 1229.32 before any new positive attempt.
    The price needs to breach the levels of 1254.56 and 1263.00 to reinforce the expectations of the continuation of the rising wave which has its first main target at 1295.37.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4366 of 5200 FirstFirst ... 3366 3866 4266 4316 4356 4364 4365 4366 4367 4368 4376 4416 4466 4866 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)