+ Reply to Thread
Page 4386 of 4922 FirstFirst ... 3386 3886 4286 4336 4376 4384 4385 4386 4387 4388 4396 4436 4486 4886 ... LastLast
Results 43,851 to 43,860 of 49213

Thread: Aud/Jpy

Senior Member mary is on a distinguished road mary's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to the chart of AUDJPY there are a main down trend signal as the 2 EMA 5 and 6 moving Below the slow EMA of 35 then I guess I will take a sell positions once the other indicators confirm the bearish direction .
    There are a dots Above the candles for barabolic sar indicator to indicate a downward direction and also I can monitor a sell signal on the MACD indicator which moving Below the level 0 for now beside the CCI line is at the Lower level to perform a downward signal .
    As I said before according to the EMA locations selling is my favorite side for today as long as the price didnt show any opposite bullish signals .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wench is on a distinguished road wench's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the red dots appearing above the candle bars indicates that the price today is going to be heading downward depending on the prices position we are going to determine where the price would be heading so if the price remained in its position lower than 102.8233 which act as a strong resistance at this moment also it happens to be a weekly pivot point at the same time then I do believe that the price would be heading south only till it meets the next weekly pivot support at 99.6833 .
    But what if blue dots appeared indicating bullish trades and the price bypassed the resistance 102.8233 and headed for the opposite direction then I do believe that the price in this condition would be heading north until it reaches the price 103.9267 which is the next resistance and the next pivot level of the week.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ANDRIAS will become famous soon enough ANDRIAS's Avatar
    Thanks
    http://prntscr.com/58hxu6
    analysis for today 11 / 21 / 2014
    Below is the formula to determine the pivot point, support and resistance.
    Information candle AUDJPY on the date 11 / 20 / 2014
    OPEN 101.59
    HIGH 101.95
    LOW 101.38
    CLOSED 101.85

The third resistance (R3) 101.95 - ( 101.73 - 101.38 = 0.35 x 2 = 0.69 )= 102.64
    The second Resistance (R2) 101.73 + 101.95 - 101.38 = 102.30
    First resistance (R1) 101.73 x 2 = 203.45 - 101.38 = 102.07
    pivot points 101.95 + 101.38 + 101.85 = 305.18 / 3 = 101.73
    Support for the first (S1) 101.73 x 2 = 203.45 - 101.95 = 101.50
    Support second (S2) 101.73 - ( 101.95 - 101.38 = 0.57 ) = 101.16
    Third Support (S3) 101.38 - ( 101.95 - 101.73 = 0.22 x 2 = 0.45 )= 100.93

Senior Member nininini is an unknown quantity at this point nininini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are bullish channel drawn on the AUDJPY hour chart as you can see at the picture and also you can mention the red color of the moving average which mean that the price is heading down for the current period.

The market opened today at a higher values than the daily pivot point at 101.64 and according to the data shown it seems that the price may keep going down till it can reach the first daily pivot support located at the price of 101.49 if the WPR indicator didn't show any opposite upward signals.

And in case of reaching the target you can keep selling till the next support at 101.33 which is a very strong support level to reach before the end of the day.

Banned alii.hassan is an unknown quantity at this point alii.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    the AUDJPY pair is now moving at a bearish trend which can be recognized by the down red arrow above the price and at the same time you can monitor the sell cross between the snake and T2_clean on the 1H chart.
    Now to define the levels which may affect the direction you can use the support level at 101.4 as a good area to claim the profits or keep selling if the price breaks it down while on the other hand the level 101.95 could be used as a resistance which the stop loss level can be set.
    Finally selling can be the right decision for now until an opposite buy cross occurs on the indicators or a blue up arrow is shown

Senior Member troykilson is on a distinguished road troykilson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A strong bullish trend take a place on the hourly chart of the AUDJPY as the Blade oscillator is now at 0.142 area above the level of balance and at the same time the indicator is blue colored which is a weak indication of bullish direction on the short term.
    On the chart itself you can see the moving average 5 sloping UP and then you can consider the last bottom drawn by it at 101.83 as a good stop loss if you need it in case of buy orders which is very advised according to the indicators signals .

Senior Member hmmo is on a distinguished road hmmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analyzing the AUDJPY for today the price now is located above the blue level 101.69 which is considered as the balanced point at MBFX indicator in the same time the vestro indicator shows a bullish saturation as it is last signal.
    At this situation I can guess that the price may head up to the next MBFX level at the resistance located at 101.94 as the first buying target for now and may continue to reach 102.09 as the second resistance level for MBFX indicator.
    But if the price breaks level 101.44 then it cancels the up thinking about selling

Senior Member ramadanyu is an unknown quantity at this point ramadanyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    The MA indicator changed its color to be green at the AUDJPY pair chart and this happened at the same time as the candles start to show a green color which is a good sign for the traders about a new bullish trend under making.
    And about the signal that we have on the BB MACD indicator you can clearly get the green dots above the level of zero which is a signal of the strength of the bullish trend till the moment.
    According to my analysis I think bullish direction is more powerful and taking buy trades targeting the resistance at 102.05 can be easily reach by the price upon the coming hours but this is of course if the price can stay strong enough to hold above the support level at 101.75 .

Senior Member mary is on a distinguished road mary's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to the chart of AUDJPY there are a main up trend signal as the 2 EMA 5 and 6 moving above the slow EMA of 35 then I guess I will take a buy positions once the other indicators confirm the bullish direction .
    There are a dots below the candles for barabolic sar indicator to indicate a upward direction and also I can monitor a buy signal on the MACD indicator which moving above the level 0 for now beside the CCI line is at the higher level to perform a upward signal .
    As I said before according to the EMA locations buying is my favorite side for today as long as the price didnt show any opposite bearish signals .

Senior Member hatrik is on a distinguished road hatrik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A clear cross is occurs on the momentum indicator on the AUDJPY chart as the blue line goes above the red one to perform a good buying signals for the current time.
    By the way the yellow color is shown on the Oracle Strength indicator and then it can be considered as a upward direction signal for the AUDJPY To add strength to the direction the Oracle direction indicator should be useful and by a quick look you can see the blue color on the arrows to perform a upward signal on the short term.
    Now according to these data I think a upward trend should be in action as long as the momentum buy cross still on the chart and a buy trades can be taken as long as the ATR indicator keep showing a buying signals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4386 of 4922 FirstFirst ... 3386 3886 4286 4336 4376 4384 4385 4386 4387 4388 4396 4436 4486 4886 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)