+ Reply to Thread
Page 4338 of 4922 FirstFirst ... 3338 3838 4238 4288 4328 4336 4337 4338 4339 4340 4348 4388 4438 4838 ... LastLast
Results 43,371 to 43,380 of 49214

Thread: Aud/Jpy

Member aeksaid is on a distinguished road aeksaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While below 76.515411 - 76.591377 it might drop to 76.186066 or 76.034126.

Key Point 76.49 Entry Point 76.46
    Trendline1 76.62 Trendline2 76.51
    Elliott 78.63 Closing 76.53
    Ex-Low 76.35 Ex-High 76.78
    Projection 76.24

Supports and Resistance levels

Support1 76.33 Support2 76.12
    Resistance1 76.75 Resistance2 76.98
    Pivot 76.55

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member semsemfx is on a distinguished road semsemfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pipseeker View Post
    there is a possibility that the price will move to the upside. according elliott wave principle if third wave extend to fibs 1.618 the 5th wave is an equal wave to wave one.

note :- I am not suggesting anyone to buy or sell. it is just my own opinion and my own trade setup for audjpy. to avoid blind side of micro economic data. always do your fundamental analysis to get a complete picture.
    I like to extend my thanks to you and the love and affection and love and all the beautiful feelings on this wonderful excellent analysis, which benefited from it a lot and I follow all your posts and in waiting for new

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aahh is an unknown quantity at this point aahh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as we can see on the chart , the pair is trading under the level of 81.00 , any way if the pair succeeded in breaking 81.00 and close 4h candle above it , it will continue in it's up movements heading to 81.30 and then 81.60

Member reda2020 is on a distinguished road reda2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seems a little trader who likes these pairs, because it has a wide spread. but no problem, my analysis of this, as learning is for me. but sometimes if my good moments membbuka position on these pairs.

for the current trend is not clear.

Banned mohamed helmy hassan will become famous soon enough mohamed helmy hassan will become famous soon enough mohamed helmy hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    >" "HI everyone here happy to be with you ..... Praise God richly rewarded ..

God bless you ar subtraction feedstock ,,

And make it in the balance of good deeds ..

Long as you are in good health ..
    Ramadan Krrrrrrrrrrrrrram
    Each year Antua Taibiaaeyeeyeeyeeyen
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God
    Each year, you are God Elly nearest In always obey God reward you well on your labor forward to advance our country because of progress stems from education. ..
    ......greetings to you all ....."

Banned dalyiiros is on a distinguished road dalyiiros's Avatar
    Thanks
    The other group references combinations of these and selected regional
    currencies. Thus, even the indices based on a smaller set of currencies include
    Asia-Pacific currencies, namely the AUD, JPY
    Thus, even the indices based on a smaller set of currencies include
    Asia-Pacific currencies, namely the AUD, JPY

Banned yaser1980 is an unknown quantity at this point yaser1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sabahak // your evening .. waves of joy does not dry,,
    Greeting loaded with a bouquet responded GUERETS,,,
    Oahdik them
    Wellness gives you put up a wonderful and you are always wonderful in asking someone.
    Waiting for new works all the longing and affection,,,
    Receptive traffic humble

Member pipseeker has a spectacular aura about pipseeker has a spectacular aura about pipseeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a possibility that the price will move to the upside. according elliott wave principle if third wave extend to fibs 1.618 the 5th wave is an equal wave to wave one.

note :- I am not suggesting anyone to buy or sell. it is just my own opinion and my own trade setup for audjpy. to avoid blind side of micro economic data. always do your fundamental analysis to get a complete picture.

Member pipseeker has a spectacular aura about pipseeker has a spectacular aura about pipseeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there a possibility of one more wave to the up side. possibly change of hole structure.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

trade with care. this corrective structure either a sharp move to the up side or pullback to 50% fibs and trendline support .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pipseeker For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2019-07-29)

Member totaa is on a distinguished road totaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    The last signal appears on the hour chart of the AUDJPY was a bullish signal because of the brain trend indicator which currently has a up arrow that drawn on the chart below the candles and also shows the best support is set by the red line at 79.75 In the other hand the RSI indicator have a signals that confirms with the upward trend as you can see it stays above the 50th level which gives us a two equal signs telling about a better probability for the buy orders and then the best decision for this case is to enter a fast orders as soon as possible When mention the trade target I think that the resistance that located at the price 80 is a totally strong and the cost might be found some troubles when it reaches it which make it a proper place to disuse the trade and waiting for the Price activity within this scale.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4338 of 4922 FirstFirst ... 3338 3838 4238 4288 4328 4336 4337 4338 4339 4340 4348 4388 4438 4838 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)