+ Reply to Thread
Page 5266 of 5318 FirstFirst ... 4266 4766 5166 5216 5256 5264 5265 5266 5267 5268 5276 5316 ... LastLast
Results 52,651 to 52,660 of 53179

Thread: Eur/Gbp

Banned vampire is on a distinguished road vampire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Till now - this pair still clear on consolidation - as long as the price still move above that Low fibo (1.2003) = no nice candle here, and we can ignore this price setup. Please note : that bearish here can be start probably = after the strong support 1.2003 was break by price from top, of course.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vampire For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-13)

Senior Member oya will become famous soon enough oya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

as we can see the pair is above support line

if the pair still above it will continue to up way

stochastic refers to up way

good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to oya For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-13)

Senior Member ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab's Avatar
    Thanks
    The pair continues to trade below 0.8000, which supports the bearishness to remain valid , where consolidation below this level suggests the retest of the main support of the descending channel shown above.

Recommendation : Based on the chart and explanations above, our opinion is selling the pair below 0.8000, targeting 0.7915 and then 0.7850 and stop loss above 0.8070 might be appropriate

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ashaab For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-13)

Banned Sondag is an unknown quantity at this point Sondag's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its running on the support line at 0.7980, and I expect some correction for minimum 20 pips higher. But if this pair went lower than 0.7950, the scenario is not valid, and its downtrend. Thats my stoploss by the way.

Thanks
    On my look till now = Yes = I still see the more bearish on EURGBP, I see the bearish can be max. to near that Low Fibo / Support 0.7949. And till now, I still see the nice Sell here - but please use The Small TP of course. I see the TP for Sell can be nice to be set before price touch that Low fibo 0.7949, of course.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Senior Member ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab's Avatar
    Thanks
    The pair is stable below 0.8000, trading within a sideway range. Therefore, we remain neutral now , observing the daily closing around the critical level mentioned before, while we recommend reviewing our morning report for more details regarding the mentioned level.

Recommendation : Based on the charts and explanations above we remain neutral, awaiting more confirmations.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ashaab For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-13)

Senior Member oya will become famous soon enough oya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Our preference: remote points of sale of Merit with the objectivesunder .801 at 0.798 and 0.797 in extension.

Another way: Above 0.801 look for further upside with 0.8025and 0.8045 as targets.

Comments: the RSI Homokhtlt with bias to speculate on the landing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to oya For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-13)

Thanks
    I see the bearish still here. This bearish look supported by the several candle ago of course. Then, the max. bearish = it can be probably touch to near that Low fibo 0.7949, I see. Then, of course the Sell OP here can be nice action with using max. TP before price touch it's low fibo, I see. Look for the All Big MA = truly the bearish trend = yes = still nice strong here, I see

Banned Sondag is an unknown quantity at this point Sondag's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondag View Post
    This pair is rejected by the strong support level of 0.7995. Today, this pair will rebound from its resistance level at 0.8022. I hope some correction today before its goin to continue its bullish trend. The 1st correction target is at 0.8010. After that, I expect this pair to continue its bullish trend and break the support.
    Well, its good to see that, my predictions is near correct. Now, the pair is rejected by the support level at 0.7985 and now is rebound. I expect this pair could reach 0.8020 for today, The scenario will be fail, only if this pair went lower than 0.7970

Thanks
    The pair provided some bullish attempts at the morning, but it returns now to trade around 0.8000 again. In general, our suggested scenario remains valid , awaiting a clear breach of 0.8100 to activate it.

Recommendation : Based on the chart and explanations above, our opinion is buying the pair with 4-hour closing above 0.8100, targeting 0.8250 and then 0.8310 and stop loss below 0.8025 might be appropriate this week.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ashaab For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-05-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5266 of 5318 FirstFirst ... 4266 4766 5166 5216 5256 5264 5265 5266 5267 5268 5276 5316 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)