+ Reply to Thread
Page 4642 of 5318 FirstFirst ... 3642 4142 4542 4592 4632 4640 4641 4642 4643 4644 4652 4692 4742 5142 ... LastLast
Results 46,411 to 46,420 of 53179

Thread: Eur/Gbp

Senior Member hmmo is on a distinguished road hmmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For today 03/12/2014 on the EURGBP chart the price is below the grey level 0.791 that considered as resistance point at MBFX indicator.
    In mean while the Vestro indicator is showing a bullish saturation.
    I can guess that the price may go down till the next MBFX level at the support of the value 0.7897 as first selling target and could reach the second support at 0.7885 but if the price breaks the level of 0.7917 then the down direction will be cancelled and we should think in buying

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member troykilson is on a distinguished road troykilson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Blade oscillator is currently below the level of balance at the 0.0006 area and that can be considered a strong bearish trend taking place on the hourly chart of the EURGBP while at the same time the indicator is currently giving us a red color meaning that a bearish direction is taking place.
    as we take a look on the chart we notice that the down slope of the moving average and also the last top drawn at the location 0.7911 can be used also as really good stop loss level and taking it as sell positions which i do recommend greatly .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member osos is on a distinguished road osos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing that I can see on the EURGBP chart is the selling signal because the red arrow that you see from the EMA cross over indicator as the red line comes below the blue EMA which is a good sell indication.
    The slopes of the QQE indicator moves below the fifty level and also it have a sell cross between the lines.
    For my own trades I'm thinking about sell the pair and target the support that the price should reach at 0.794 and I will not use any stop loss but I will close it if I got a buy cross and then an opposite arrow from EMA crossover indicator .

Banned samoo is on a distinguished road samoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can notice that there is a bearish cross now on the EURGBP chart between the EMAs 9 and 152 which indicates that the price could go south in few hours.
    Also if we notice the Histogram indicator we can find that it forms a red line to form a bearish signal by located under the 0 level of the Histogram indicator.
    There is another red line is found on checking the Market Emotion indicator that is a good sign to start to fall for lower levels on the EURGBP The slope is moving below the level of 0 as the Guru Angel indicator shows also the red color indicates a bearish direction.
    As we can notice the price may go south to reach the next support at the next few hours so I recommend a 0.7847 in the next few hours so it is recommended to enter sell orders as the indicators still showing the same signals.

Senior Member hatrik is on a distinguished road hatrik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The location of the blue line is currently taking place below the red line on the momentum cross on the EURGBP chart which is a good selling signal.
    On the other hand there is probability for a downward trend to take place based on the red color appearing on the chart by the Oracle strength indicator.
    Adding the bearish trend showed by the Oracle direction indicator to the signals we had from the Oracle direction indicator based on its red arrows appearing on the chart confirming by that the entry point appearing by the Oracle Strength indicator.
    Clearly there is a downward trend taking place on the pair for some time and as long as the indicator keeps giving me the same signals then i do think that the sell orders are the best choice.

Senior Member aliali1 is on a distinguished road aliali1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The red arrow in front of us is a really good signal for the bearish bearish trend taking place now on the EURGBP chart at that particular moment which is supported by the price 0.7915 which is considered as a top and at the same time considered as a strong resistance in which the price shouldnt go above it while the bearish trend is still in control.
    The parabolic sar dots is currently located above the candles meaning that the price might be heading down for a while.
    The price located at 0.7905 would be the ideal place to claim profit since its strong support and because after hitting it there is s possibility that it might start heading north instead.

Banned halloiasan is on a distinguished road halloiasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    On the EURGBP Chart there is a up channel so it is expected from the price to keep moving upward When the price touches the lower edge of donchain channel it is considered as a signal of going up By checking the awesome oscillator there is a red bar below the level of 0 which indicates a sell signal for the current time.
    On the stostatic there is a bearish signal by having a sell cross and the lines approaches the 20 th level.
    From previous data bullish is most likely to happen then you can target high level of the donchain channel and if you wait to get a confirmation from the awesome oscillator that can raise the chance for good buy trades.

Senior Member osos is on a distinguished road osos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing that I can see on the EURGBP chart is the selling signal because the red arrow that you see from the EMA cross over indicator as the red line comes below the blue EMA which is a good sell indication.
    The slopes of the QQE indicator moves above the fifty level and also it have a sell cross between the lines.
    For my own trades I'm thinking about sell the pair and target the support that the price should reach at 0.7935 and I will not use any stop loss but I will close it if I got a buy cross and then an opposite arrow from EMA crossover indicator .

Senior Member troykilson is on a distinguished road troykilson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Blade oscillator is currently above the level of balance at the 0.0006 area and that can be considered a weak bullish trend taking place on the hourly chart of the EURGBP while at the same time the indicator is currently giving us a red color meaning that a bullish direction is taking place.
    as we take a look on the chart we notice that the UP slope of the moving average and also the last bottom drawn at the location 0.7927 can be used also as really good stop loss level and taking it as buy positions which i do recommend greatly .

Senior Member hatrik is on a distinguished road hatrik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The location of the blue line is currently taking place above the red line on the momentum cross on the EURGBP chart which is a good buying signal.
    On the other hand there is probability for a upward trend to take place based on the blue color appearing on the chart by the Oracle strength indicator.
    Adding the bullish trend showed by the Oracle direction indicator to the signals we had from the Oracle direction indicator based on its blue arrows appearing on the chart confirming by that the entry point appearing by the Oracle Strength indicator.
    Clearly there is a upward trend taking place on the pair for some time and as long as the indicator keeps giving me the same signals then i do think that the buy orders are the best choice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4642 of 5318 FirstFirst ... 3642 4142 4542 4592 4632 4640 4641 4642 4643 4644 4652 4692 4742 5142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)