+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EA Bruht - Bongkar Bongkar Koleksi EA

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is always controversy about robots vs. humans. But the strong fact is that both are equally important. They join forces to produce very effective results. and something you say is a fact but I don't accept everything. That you have a good management strategy does not mean you will trade without pressure. Stress must play its role in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manually trading is better than Robot, you can't use a Robot because Most Forex traders lose money using Forex robots. Sometimes new FX traders can use the Forex Robot because they have no experience in the Forex market. They can see how to trade on a Robot. and manuals and robots must have in the commons that they both approach the better with good management by strengthening quotes at the entrance; as people who occupy prior priors with a system of choices for the right return on options with orders to be placed by the exchange market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader on forex, which is why I have never seen the use of robots and don't even know how to use them in the trading business, but I have heard that robots are not useful for this kind of business. but for the best of my knowledge in this modern technological system if we know the right way to use it and its bad side, it can be very beneficial for us. They can make our daily lives easier than before.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I have never traded using a trading robot. This is because I really don't understand how trading robots work. many traders start trading using robots because they cannot analyze how they do it. so they use trading robots in hopes of getting more results from the performance of trading robots.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I have traded with EA Expert Advisor robots like 2-3 times, to be honest they work very well in this unstable market where the market does not move in the same direction for a long time, but it must be used with the right setting and having a period of time after 6-9 months EA expert advisors become useless and need updates to maintain consistent performance.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best for us is: manual trading partners, because manual trading is really the best choice for us, we can win on the market when we can trade manually, when the market is in the lowest liquidity, yes it really is the best trading phase , and we can win with that couple and. My manual trading is better than before finding or making EA as desired in manual trading. without knowing the logic entered in EA will do a bad trade because they do not know when EA will run.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very difficult to find a good expert advisor, I think all that really benefits is not for the public. I have seen several verified online statistics from an account with automatic robots and the results are very good. But as I said, it's hard to find EA that is profitable and I also have many friends who get success with ea but not most of them drive it themselves so they let Ea run and make an open position but they still monitor their ea when ea makes the wrong position, the owner handles it so I think e will never work on its own to get success thank you

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainne keval aise kaee logon ko dekha, jinhonne mainyual roop se vyaapaar kiya aur bahut laabhaanvit hue, jinamen se ek mera sabase achchha dost tha, lekin baakee abhee bhee krol kar rahe the aur apane mainual tred se paisa banaane ke lie sangharsh kar rahe the; aur durbhaagy se unamen se kaee ne videshee mudra vyaapaar ko chhod diya kyonki unhonne mainyual roop se kaarobaar kiya tha.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vyaktigat roop se mujhe eee ke saath vyaapaar karana pasand nahin hai kyonki is tarah se aap videshee mudra ke baare mein kabhee bhee nahin seekh paenge yadi har cheej aapake lie ek robot banaane ja rahee hai to aap kis disha mein videshee mudra ke saath videshee mudra ke baare mein seekhenge, jisake lie aapako mainyual roop se vyaapaar karana hoga. eee ke saath.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ulloo aadamee ne kaha ki jokhim mujhe bahut daraata hai main aasaanee mein vishvaas nahin karata, lekin jokhim vaale achchhe ho sakate hain mujhe nahin pata. mujhe lagata hai ki eeee ka upayog karake tredon ko khone ke dar ka kaaran bahut hee aasaanee ke saath ek bura anubhav hai shaayad main isake baare mein punarvichaar karoonga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)