+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EA Bruht - Bongkar Bongkar Koleksi EA

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    part of the robot helps traders when trading, the most profitable and most robots cause defeat. so, depending on your preference to use a robot. and Some say it doesn't work, but I say it works. But you must be careful choosing robots to trade your account. At least you should know what the trigger is so that your robot will take a position. The best way to use robots is to change your manual trading to be automated by robots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade manually. might be good for beginners like me. I plan to use Robo, but I must know the Algorthm first and how Robo handles the situation. I mean Robo might make the wrong decision at any time and still won't learn until the algorithm changes, which is why the Robo team needs good feedback every time. so they can always make better robos.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best forex robot available is a process that takes into account the intensity, direction, and persistence of individual individuals to achieve goals called motivation. In the end we can say that motivation is encouragement or strength or incentive that drives and directs behavior toward goals or actions. and a trader enters the market and makes the mind power in a trading strategy that is comparable to a mature robot trading plan and can play the role of long-term forex trading successfully, and how they do it.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like robots in my trade and I think it will lose me when I trade and there I don't use it in my trading in the forex business. and so you choose fapturbo is a very good indicator, can you give us a history of the past few months about this robot? and price action does not have much information about it and I see that many traders see it as something legendary from Mr. Gan.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just remember ... this EA is used as much as possible on the market, usually in the European and USA sessions, and as much as possible there are no transactions when entering the Asian session and I have tried hundreds of EAs when I was tested on VPS, I used an MT4 difference broker, the result is Different brokers have different EA results. Secondly, every EA is good in backtest and demo tests, but after being tested in a real account there is no benefit.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not used any robot to trade. I have a little knowledge about using robots. Is the robot useful? how much does it cost to use a robot that is beneficial and profitable? and both will give you something if you are going to use it but better is manual and in this case you have long-term benefits because you will learn the most important things from forex which will give you rewards in the future.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapakee pratikriya ke lie dhanyavaad. Thx for your attention to this thread. Happy trade for all of you. May all of you get more and more profit. bhai es ka mujh k pata he ni hai

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want business personally based on my research and studies and have certainty in my abilities and abilities so I don't do business with software because they can't do business on the market that is unsure and responds to the latest information. and I want companies to be individually dependent on my analysis and analysis and have confidence in my abilities and abilities so I am not a company with applications because they cannot be companies in not being sure of the trading market and reacting to the latest information.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no benefit from using automatic trading on Forex, there are many benefits that we can get from manual trading and this is the best for traders to make money with skills. . and I would not recommend to anyone that someone should really use an expert advisor the reason is that we are all here in this forum to learn how to trade if we want to develop habbit to trust robots that I don't think so we want to trade more than that it would be better to cancel it

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex, I always prefer to trade manually rather than using EA or a robot. Robots are made by humans too and they don't make perfect entries in trading. For those who use robots because "I can't trade 24/5 a week so I need a robot to trade for me", why do professional traders still trade manually? why are they still using basic tools on mt4 instead of using powerful robots from the internet? And most importantly, why do they continue to get consistent profits from thousands of pips per week and we still can't get 100 pips a week?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)