+ Reply to Thread
Page 5620 of 5672 FirstFirst ... 4620 5120 5520 5570 5610 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5630 5670 ... LastLast
Results 56,191 to 56,200 of 56714

Thread: Eur/Jpy

Junior Member GembeL_FOREX is an unknown quantity at this point GembeL_FOREX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashaab View Post
    The pair is still trading within the symmetrical triangle shown above, while SMA 50 pressures the pair to the downside. In general, our morning expectations remain as they are unless the pair breaches areas of 100.00-100.65.

Recommendation : Based on the chart and explanations above, our opinion is selling the pair with a breach of 99.60, targeting 98.20 and stop loss with 4-hour closing above 100.00 might be appropriate
    The right moment for buy eurjpy , the price approached prices low this year ... strategy averaging bs ilakukan dg step points 100 x 3 step .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab's Avatar
    Thanks
    The pair is still trading within the symmetrical triangle shown above, while SMA 50 pressures the pair to the downside. In general, our morning expectations remain as they are unless the pair breaches areas of 100.00-100.65.

Recommendation : Based on the chart and explanations above, our opinion is selling the pair with a breach of 99.60, targeting 98.20 and stop loss with 4-hour closing above 100.00 might be appropriate

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member forextin is an unknown quantity at this point forextin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what a bad day.these day Euro yen move so slowly.my resistence n support not yet touch.i hope late night i can earn some profit form this pair.because i open sell position -20

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Showing bearish movement. Prefer to take short position at 100.3 with next target 99.35 and 98.75. If it go to opposite direction above 100.3, then go to upward movement target with 100.85 and 101.55

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BDforex For This Useful Post:

forextin (2012-05-29)

Banned vampire is on a distinguished road vampire's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still can see that EURJPY till now = still to be more probably bearish continuation = IF the price can break that Strong support 99.36. but, yes, for right now = wait and see could be better = and then = the Sell OP can be apply here after truly price can break down to that strong support line 99.36 = it's time = nice Sell OP, I see.

Banned Sondag is an unknown quantity at this point Sondag's Avatar
    Thanks
    As long as this pair couldnt manage to break its strong support level at 99.25, I remain bearish for this pair. I expect rebound can thouch 100.25 for today's movement. Take a look if this scenario will be fail only when it go lower than 99.25

Senior Member ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab's Avatar
    Thanks
    The pair is still trading within a sideway range, while the conflict seen among technical indicators such as SMA 50 and Stochastic drives us to remain neutral now , observing the pair`s behavior around the critical levels mentioned in our weekly report.

Recommendation : Based on the charts and explanations above we remain neutral, awaiting more confirmations

Banned Sondag is an unknown quantity at this point Sondag's Avatar
    Thanks
    Seems like, its difficult to broke the resistance level at 100.25, I think today this pair will be trapped between 100.25 and 99.50. My strategy is, buy at the low ,Sell on the peak. I can see that, this pair is now trying to recover or refill its gap.

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we have a down channel there at H4 chart , i expect the pair to continue upward till reach the upper side of the channel and make retest then it will reverse and close the gap , i suggest buying now ,

Name: eurjpy.JPG Views: 18 Size: 48.2 KB

Member Melsayed is on a distinguished road Melsayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My weekly analysis :

after the pair has closed down of the resistance 100.81 so there is no doubt that the price will go and face new support at least it will try to close down of 97.15 level

Name: eurjpy.jpg Views: 47 Size: 20.1 KB

note that the pair is very near to make new low in the history of the pair if it reaches 88.75

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5620 of 5672 FirstFirst ... 4620 5120 5520 5570 5610 5618 5619 5620 5621 5622 5630 5670 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)