+ Reply to Thread
Page 4568 of 5307 FirstFirst ... 3568 4068 4468 4518 4558 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4578 4618 4668 5068 ... LastLast
Results 45,671 to 45,680 of 53069

Thread: Nzd/Usd

Senior Member ralf is on a distinguished road ralf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A bearish direction is being formed through the day on the NZDUSD pair and thats when the price starts moving below the wave of the EMA indicators.
    And since the RIS indicators line is going below the center line of the value of 50 then that means that theres sell signal taking place.
    Combining that with the data gathered from the MACD indicator we can notice that the green lines are heading down informing us that the market is starting to get controlled by the bears traders in the current period.
    Going with the bears would prove to be the best choice after all but thats of course when the price start gaining strength and get over the EMA waves forming by that a buy signal .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned halloiasan is on a distinguished road halloiasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    On the NZDUSD Chart there is a down channel so it is expected from the price to keep moving downward When the price touches the lower edge of donchain channel it is considered as a signal of going up By checking the awesome oscillator there is a green bar below the level of 0 which indicates a buy signal for the current time.
    On the stostatic there is a bullish signal by having a buy cross and the lines approaches the 20 th level.
    From previous data bearish is most likely to happen then you can target low level of the donchain channel and if you wait to get a confirmation from the awesome oscillator that can raise the chance for good sell trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    http://prntscr.com/5h05ay
    analysis for today 12 / 15 / 2014
    NZD/USD (Daily Trade)
    I think the movement is still in a bearish trend
    retracement (38.2%) 0.7788
    Retracement (50%) 0.7798
    retracement (61,8%) 0.7808

Extensions (61.8%) 0.7706
    Extensions (100.0%) 0.7675
    Extensions (138.2%) 0.7644
    Extensions (161.8%) 0.7624
    calculation based on a Fibonacci retracement then today I choose sell

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainy is pair mai trade bhut he kam ki hai kio k mere strategy is pair par nahe confident hoti hai aur har ik trader apni marzi sai kam karta hai aur mere broker mai is ka psread bhi kafi hai tou mera prefer always oil par hai kio k us ki movement achea hai ...

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ess pair me downward ka pressure bataya ja raha hai kyunki fir mil auction fonterra ne apna auction kamm bataya hai aur yaha ka fundamenatl bhi thik nahi aaraha hai aur esliye ess pair me short karke he chalna thik rahenga..

Senior Member hmmo is on a distinguished road hmmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For today 12/12/2014 on the NZDUSD chart the price is below the blue level 0.7797 that considered as balanced point at MBFX indicator.
    In mean while the Vestro indicator is showing a bearish saturation.
    I can guess that the price may go down till the next MBFX level at the support of the value 0.775 as first selling target and could reach the second support at 0.7721 but if the price breaks the level of 0.7844 then the down direction will be cancelled and we should think in buying

Banned BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    analysis for today 12 / 12 / 2014
    NZD/USD (Daily Trade)
    I think the movement is still in a bullish trend
    retracement (38.2%) 0.7833
    Retracement (50%) 0.7823
    retracement (61,8%) 0.7812

Extensions (61.8%) 0.7924
    Extensions (100.0%) 0.7959
    Extensions (138.2%) 0.7994
    Extensions (161.8%) 0.8015
    calculation based on a Fibonacci retracement then today I choose buy
    Last edited by BURHANFX; 2014-12-12 at 02:37 PM.

Banned jhonystatham is on a distinguished road jhonystatham's Avatar
    Thanks
    A lower new daily opening of the NZDUSD pair than the last day opening is a good sign for the down trend happens today.
    Now when you try to analyses the chart that I provide you can first see the main arrow showing a green color below the prices of the current period which is a good way to say that we will face a bullish trend on the current day.
    I use the last opening of the market in order to set my take profit levels as the market always retest it and acts like a resistance the price always fail to penetrate then the price of 0.783 is the target for me.
    Using a multiple signals before entrying the trades is a must for me then I think I will wait till I can find a confirmation by a blue line of the check indicator and the green signal from the time trader indicator to open the buy orders to make sure I'm still in the bullish direction .

Senior Member osos is on a distinguished road osos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously in front of us on the NZDUSD chart we can clearly see that there is a down trend taking place as we speak and from its looks of it seems to be a main trend of course that was confirmed when the 6 and 5 EMAs were located below trend taking place as we speak and from its looks of it seems to be a main trend of course that was confirmed when the 6 and 5 EMAs were located sell orders would be the wisest decision once a bearish direction is confirmed by the other indicators .
    Also there are dots located above the candlesticks from the parabolic sar indicators showing us downward direction adding to that the downward signal formed by the cci line when it got located at the lower level .
    Also to be sure we get a buy signal from the MACD indicator as it was moving above the level 0 .
    So In the end I do think selling would work greatly for me according to what we witnessed up till now unless an opposite bullish signal appears .

Senior Member troykilson is on a distinguished road troykilson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Blade oscillator is currently above the level of balance at the 0.0007 area and that can be considered a strong bullish trend taking place on the hourly chart of the NZDUSD while at the same time the indicator is currently giving us a blue color meaning that a bullish direction is taking place.
    as we take a look on the chart we notice that the UP slope of the moving average and also the last bottom drawn at the location 0.7799 can be used also as really good stop loss level and taking it as buy positions which i do recommend greatly .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4568 of 5307 FirstFirst ... 3568 4068 4468 4518 4558 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4578 4618 4668 5068 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)