+ Reply to Thread
Page 4567 of 5307 FirstFirst ... 3567 4067 4467 4517 4557 4565 4566 4567 4568 4569 4577 4617 4667 5067 ... LastLast
Results 45,661 to 45,670 of 53069

Thread: Nzd/Usd

Member Ex.ness Support is on a distinguished road Ex.ness Support's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NZDUSD
    Dec. 18, 2014, 07:23

Buy on a level breakthrough of 0.7752 with 0.7839 target. Stop loss = 0.7700.

Reason for the trading strategy

New Zealand's GDP in Q1 2014 increased by 1.0% (q/q), with a forecast of 0.7% (q/q). The data reflect a growth of aggregate demand in the national economy. We believe the statistics will provide support for the Kiwi. On a resistance level breakthrough of 0.7752, opening long positions on the Kiwi is worth considering.

NZDUSD, H4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    http://prntscr.com/5hdzjo
    analysis for today 12 / 17 / 2014
    NZD/USD (Daily Trade)
    I think the movement is still in a bearish trend
    retracement (38.2%) 0.7769
    Retracement (50%) 0.7784
    retracement (61,8%) 0.7798

Extensions (61.8%) 0.7642
    Extensions (100.0%) 0.7593
    Extensions (138.2%) 0.7544
    Extensions (161.8%) 0.7515
    calculation based on a Fibonacci retracement then today I choose sell

---------- Post added 12-18-2014 at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-17-2014 at 06:28 PM ----------

http://prntscr.com/5i5t6j
    analysis for today 12 / 18 / 2014
    NZD/USD (Daily Trade)
    retracement (38.2%) 0.7729
    Retracement (50%) 0.7743
    retracement (61,8%) 0.7757

Extensions (61.8%) 0.7613
    Extensions (100.0%) 0.7569
    Extensions (138.2%) 0.7525
    Extensions (161.8%) 0.7497

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

http://prntscr.com/5i5t6j
    analysis for today 12 / 18 / 2014
    NZD/USD (Daily Trade)
    retracement (38.2%) 0.7729
    Retracement (50%) 0.7743
    retracement (61,8%) 0.7757

Extensions (61.8%) 0.7613
    Extensions (100.0%) 0.7569
    Extensions (138.2%) 0.7525
    Extensions (161.8%) 0.7497

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    http://prntscr.com/5hdzjo
    analysis for today 12 / 16 / 2014
    NZD/USD (Daily Trade)
    retracement (38.2%) 0.7752
    Retracement (50%) 0.7760
    retracement (61,8%) 0.7767

Extensions (61.8%) 0.7687
    Extensions (100.0%) 0.7662
    Extensions (138.2%) 0.7637
    Extensions (161.8%) 0.7622

Banned Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta will become famous soon enough Gamabunta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that this is a good opportunity to get in long position from the 50.0 level of fibonacci ratios at 0.7740.

Senior Member aliali1 is on a distinguished road aliali1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The red arrow in front of us is a really good signal for the bearish bearish trend taking place now on the NZDUSD chart at that particular moment which is supported by the price 0.7815 which is considered as a top and at the same time considered as a strong resistance in which the price shouldnt go above it while the bearish trend is still in control.
    The parabolic sar dots is currently located below the candles meaning that the price might be heading up for a while.
    The price located at 0.774 would be the ideal place to claim profit since its strong support and because after hitting it there is s possibility that it might start heading north instead.

Banned jhonystatham is on a distinguished road jhonystatham's Avatar
    Thanks
    A lower new daily opening of the NZDUSD pair than the last day opening is a good sign for the down trend happens today.
    Now when you try to analyses the chart that I provide you can first see the main arrow showing a red color above the prices of the current period which is a good way to say that we will face a bearish trend on the current day.
    I use the last opening of the market in order to set my take profit levels as the market always retest it and acts like a support the price always fail to penetrate then the price of 0.7725 is the target for me.
    Using a multiple signals before entrying the trades is a must for me then I think I will wait till I can find a confirmation by a red line of the check indicator and the red signal from the time trader indicator to open the sell orders to make sure I'm still in the bearish direction .

Senior Member troykilson is on a distinguished road troykilson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Blade oscillator is currently below the level of balance at the 0.0005 area and that can be considered a strong bearish trend taking place on the hourly chart of the NZDUSD while at the same time the indicator is currently giving us a red color meaning that a bearish direction is taking place.
    as we take a look on the chart we notice that the UP slope of the moving average and also the last top drawn at the location 0.7755 can be used also as really good stop loss level and taking it as sell positions which i do recommend greatly .

Senior Member hmmo is on a distinguished road hmmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For today 15/12/2014 on the NZDUSD chart the price is below the grey level 0.7777 that considered as resistance point at MBFX indicator.
    In mean while the Vestro indicator is showing a bullish saturation.
    I can guess that the price may go down till the next MBFX level at the support of the value 0.7729 as first selling target and could reach the second support at 0.7682 but if the price breaks the level of 0.7806 then the down direction will be cancelled and we should think in buying

Senior Member hatrik is on a distinguished road hatrik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The location of the blue line is currently taking place below the red line on the momentum cross on the NZDUSD chart which is a good selling signal.
    On the other hand there is probability for a downward trend to take place based on the red color appearing on the chart by the Oracle strength indicator.
    Adding the bearish trend showed by the Oracle direction indicator to the signals we had from the Oracle direction indicator based on its red arrows appearing on the chart confirming by that the entry point appearing by the Oracle Strength indicator.
    Clearly there is a downward trend taking place on the pair for some time and as long as the indicator keeps giving me the same signals then i do think that the sell orders are the best choice.

Senior Member osos is on a distinguished road osos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously in front of us on the NZDUSD chart we can clearly see that there is a down trend taking place as we speak and from its looks of it seems to be a main trend of course that was confirmed when the 6 and 5 EMAs were located below trend taking place as we speak and from its looks of it seems to be a main trend of course that was confirmed when the 6 and 5 EMAs were located sell orders would be the wisest decision once a bearish direction is confirmed by the other indicators .
    Also there are dots located above the candlesticks from the parabolic sar indicators showing us downward direction adding to that the downward signal formed by the cci line when it got located at the lower level .
    Also to be sure we get a sell signal from the MACD indicator as it was moving below the level 0 .
    So In the end I do think selling would work greatly for me according to what we witnessed up till now unless an opposite bullish signal appears .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4567 of 5307 FirstFirst ... 3567 4067 4467 4517 4557 4565 4566 4567 4568 4569 4577 4617 4667 5067 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)