+ Reply to Thread
Page 5888 of 5946 FirstFirst ... 4888 5388 5788 5838 5878 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 5898 5938 ... LastLast
Results 58,871 to 58,880 of 59460

Thread: Aud/Usd

Member simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let's have a look at the chart below. This is H4 chart of Aud/Usd. The price broke the downtrend line and the price is also above the Ichimoku Kumo Cloud. These signals confirm for the uptrend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that we should buy AUDUSD as we have a strong moving up trend on the daily chart and i predict that AUDUSD will move up and we will but a stop loss @1.032 and take profit @ out tp1 @100%.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by hazem ahmed mohamed; 2012-04-28 at 03:50 AM.

Banned MM_cmt is an unknown quantity at this point MM_cmt's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the big rally we saw today in equities as it really improves the risk/reward profile of a lot of potential trades. One of my favorite short 'risk' trades is the AUDUSD, as I think the US Dollar may have set an important bottom.Target could be 50 pips lower - minimum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexinurdu is on a distinguished road forexinurdu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    today i think in this pair the aud going week against the united state dollar in my m15 time frame chart.
    current trend in sideways but near in selling area
    you can put your pretty order in buying and selling zone
    thanks

Senior Member khaled24 will become famous soon enough khaled24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

The pair is moving down on a trending down channel as shown in the chart , the pair has just slightly broke this down channel but we can't ensure that it will go up , we have two probabilities to move up or down back to the channel , this pair now @ 1.0384 is becoming too close of the resistance level @ 1.0404 (61.8%) , so we have to wait and see if the pair will break this level or reverse its direction and go down , for the first case to completely break the channel then break the level then i think it will be great chance to buy the pair with target point @ 1.0862 (100.0%) , for the second case to reverse direction and go down back to the trending channel i think it will be great chance too to make profit and sell the pair with target point @ 1.0256 (50.0%) , so we will have a very good deal and chance to make profit only if we wait to see what will happen with the resistance level that is facing the pair now . Good Luck

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aud kafi had tk week ho gya hai usd kay muqably main is liay main to isay sell krny ki suggestion don ga
    or main sell b kr liay hai apny m15 time frame kay mutabiq
    is waqt to sideways hai pr juld hi nichy ajay ga apny selling area main
    thanks dear aal traders

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that we should buy AUDUSD as i predict that it will move up ward as we have a moving up trend and also we have a strong support level@1.0278 our tp1 will be @38.2% as we have a resistance level @this level.
    Attached Images  

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good sharing by mfttrader sharing.his chart analysis is nice but not 100%
    current trend in side ways and near buy area zone in audusd chart
    thanks dear aal trader and happy pips
    thanks again

Senior Member MFTRADER is on a distinguished road MFTRADER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend is bearish after ppi and cpi data came out weaker than expected and raised the rate cut possibility by RBA at next meeting.we have a bulish crab pattern in 1 hour timeframe.the PRZ is 1.618 retracement of XA leg ,placed at 1.0085 area.look at the picture for more details.
    Attached Images  
    What wins cool headed and ability to change as fast as the market changes

Member simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to analyze in H1 chart. The price is under the Ichimoku Kumo Cloud. There is also a downtrend line there. In my opinion, the price will increase slightly and then decrease strongly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5888 of 5946 FirstFirst ... 4888 5388 5788 5838 5878 5886 5887 5888 5889 5890 5898 5938 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)