+ Reply to Thread
Page 5223 of 6026 FirstFirst ... 4223 4723 5123 5173 5213 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5233 5273 5323 5723 ... LastLast
Results 52,221 to 52,230 of 60255

Thread: Usd/Cad

Banned BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX will become famous soon enough BURHANFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    analysis for today 12 / 9 / 2014
    USD/CAD (Daily Trade)
    I think the movement is still in a bullish trend
    retracement (38.2%) 1.1438
    Retracement (50%) 1.1428
    retracement (61,8%) 1.1417

Extensions (61.8%) 1.1531
    Extensions (100.0%) 1.1567
    Extensions (138.2%) 1.1603
    Extensions (161.8%) 1.1624
    calculation based on a Fibonacci retracement then today I choose buy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ralf is on a distinguished road ralf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The price is moving above the wave of EMA indicators to perform a shape of bullish direction through the day at the chart of USDCAD pair.
    And with a buy signal showing on the RSI indicator which have the line going above the center line of 50.
    This also can be merged with the data of Macd indicator as you can see the green lines is heading up to inform that the market bulls have the control at the market for the current period.
    Then I think going with the bulls at the current day and keep at the market until another sell signals shown on the cart by getting the price under the wave of EMA indicators .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hmmo is on a distinguished road hmmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For today's analysis on the USDCAD since we can see that the price located below the level 1.1502 colored in blue which can be considered a balanced point according on the MBFX indicator.
    On the other hand the vestro indicator is showing us a bearish saturation as its last signal.
    down in this situation targeting the next MBFX level located at the support of the price 1.1473 which could be our primary selling target and if it kept going on the same pace then the support located at 1.1455 could be considered as our secondary target but in case the price breaks the level 1.1531 then this would be the time to start thinking about buying orders as the price will stop heading down

Senior Member KAUL has a spectacular aura about KAUL has a spectacular aura about KAUL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analysis for today 12 / 9 / 2014

USDCAD

Resistance : R1 1.1549 R2 1.1574 R3 1.1594 R4 1.1624
    Support : S1 1.1414 S2 1.1389 S3 1.1369 S4 1.1339

Open : 1.1478
    High : 1.1489
    Low : 1.1474
    Range : 0.0015 Pips
    Running Price : 1.1488

Strategy : BUY at the level 1.1488 stop loss at the level 1.1414 target take profit at the level 1.1594 or at the level 1.1624

Banned samoo is on a distinguished road samoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    On the USDCAD a bearish cross is currently taking place between the 9 and the 152 EMAs indicating by that the possibility that the price will be heading south soon.
    After monitoring the histogram indicator we can notice that a red line is starting to take shape forming by that a bearish signal for the pair by being located under the 0 histogram level.
    As for the market emotion indicator which is giving us a red line meaning by that that the price will be starting to fall to reach lower prices.
    On the guru angle indicator we can notice that the slope is currently moving above the 0 level colored as green indicating by that a bullish direction now.
    Clearly we can see that the price might be heading south in order to test the next support located at the price 1.1421 that's why I do recommend that as long as the indicators keep showing the same signals we should go with sell orders.

Banned halloiasan is on a distinguished road halloiasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    the USDCAD pair have a up channel as you can mention on the chart then thinking about an bullish direction on the few coming hours is strongly .
    By the current time the price hits the recommended upper edge of the Donchin Channel indicator alerting for a good chance for south movement.
    Another signal is given by the awesome indicator as the price keeps above the zero's level and showing red color which could be recognized as a good sell signal.
    Finally I can see the signal of bearish direction on the stostatic according to the last sell intersection between the two lines near the 80 Th level.
    Waiting a confirmation of buying direction form awesome indicator is a wise but in the same time the current situation could encourage the buy trades as long as the price didn't reach the high edge of Donchin channel

Senior Member troykilson is on a distinguished road troykilson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the USDCAD hourly chart we can see that a weak bearish trend is happening as the Blade oscillator is now at the 0.0007 area below the level of balance and also the indicator is colored in blue that is a weak indication of bearish direction on the short term.
    Another buy signal is shown on the moving average indicator as it is heading downward to let me think that the last top performed at 1.1482 could be a good place to set any sell position's stop loss level at .

Senior Member osos is on a distinguished road osos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we can see in the USDCAD chart the main trend is currently taking a up direction and thats because of the position of the 5 and 6 EMAs which are above the 35 EMA and as a result taking buy positions is the right choice once I get the confirmation from the other indicators that the direction will be bullish .
    The parabolic sar indicator shows that the price might be taking a upward direction according to the dots below the candles .
    The MACD indicator is giving me a buy signal which is currently moving above the 0 level also the CCI line is performing upward signal as is at the higher level .
    As a conclusion to what I said earlier I do think that buying would be the best choice for now according to the EMA locations that of course unless the price gave a bearish signal instead .

Banned jhonystatham is on a distinguished road jhonystatham's Avatar
    Thanks
    As I can see on the USDCAD hour chart the daily open for today was lower than the last day which can be a good signal for a south direction of the market.
    Now when focusing on the chart you can easily get the signal form the green up arrow which shown below the price candles to indicate a probably of bullish direction on the upcoming day.
    And about the strong levels that the price may need to fight in order to break it you can monitor that there is a strong resistance located at the price 1.149 and I think it is hard for the price to break it up then I guess I will use it as a primary take profit level for any long positions that I may enter.
    I also always keep an eye on the check and trader indicators to help me filtering the fake trend signals and they have to show a blue line for the check and a green color for the trend indicator before I decide to enter the long positions.

Senior Member hatrik is on a distinguished road hatrik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As you can see on the USDCAD chart in front of us the blue lines position in the moment indicator is above the red line which means a good buying signal should be occurring.
    also the yellow color shown in the oracle strength indicator means that a upwards direction signal is going to take place.
    The oracle direction indicator could serve as a filtering tool with the blue colors shown on the arrows meaning that a upward signal would be taking place in short term trades.
    Summing all that up in my opinion I do think that the trend would be taking a upward direction but that can only happen if the moment buy cross was taking place on the chart And as long as the ATR indicator keeps showing buying signals then without doubt the buy trades would be a better choice for entry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5223 of 6026 FirstFirst ... 4223 4723 5123 5173 5213 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5233 5273 5323 5723 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)