+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SimpleFX.com Forex Broker with BTC, LTC and 1:500 Leverage.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don’t think these things matter much, it is important that we trade with a broker that is proven and has good reputation, as only that means. I go for OctaFX which is epic by all measurements with regulated by FCA and is a true ECN. I work on their ECN account and it’s amazing with advance technology in place and no worries over slippage, re quote or any such deals, so all this keeps me absolutely comfortable and relaxed with things.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member SimpleFXcom is an unknown quantity at this point SimpleFXcom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

SimpleFX.com Forex Broker with BTC, LTC and 1:500 Leverage.

Dear Traders,

I'm SimpleFX official representative. I would like to present you our offer.
    [​IMG]
    www.simplefx.com

Account options:

Unique Bitcoin account (BTC) anonymous/no identity verification required/no minimal deposit/no charge for deposit and withdrawal/high leverage from 1:100 to 1:500/ market is open 24/7
    Standard account AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, JPY, NOK, PLN, RUB, SEK, USD
    Deposit/withdrawal options: Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, Bitcoin, Credit Cards, WebMoney
    No minimum deposit

Trading conditions:

Ultra low market spreads
    Minimal transaction volume 0.01 lot for currency pairs and 1 lot for indices and oil
    Market execution
    No Dealing Desk
    No delays
    No rejections
    No requotes
    Top liquidity providers

Leverage:
    1:2 1:500
    Depends on account balance

Instruments:

Bitcoin and Litecoin BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY
    More than 60 currency pairs
    Indices
    Oil
    Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT

Access to trading account:

Simple and ergonomic WebTrader platform
    MetaTrader4 platform for PC and mobile

Bonus program for new customers more info soon.

I will be glad to answer your questions,
    SimpleFX Customer Service

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

+ Reply to Thread