+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 10% Monthly Returns EA Setup Service

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my view 10% return is quite easy if you are trading using proper strategy and method, so I don’t really want to put risk through EA which hardly works unless is by some seriously genus trader. However, it’s next to impossible to find that type of EA now days with the quality been extremely dropped. I prefer going manually and it’s highly beneficial thanks to broker like OctaFX where they have mind blowing features and facilities up for grabs with lowest possible spread available from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also superb rebate scheme present to give me 50% back on all trades, it’s all cool and gives real comfort and boost for us to work with.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bidalufias is an unknown quantity at this point bidalufias's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

10% Monthly Returns EA Setup Service

Greetings my fellow Forex Forum Patrons!

I am offering a service to help setup an Expert Advisor that can get you returns of up to 10% a month.

The objective of the EA is 'Consistent Daily Profits'.

You can view the performance of the EA here: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/bid...rofits/1798495

The key characteristics of the EA are:
    • Low Risk
    • Low Drawdown
    • Safe for Beginners
    • Huge Margin to Cater for Large Swings
    • Opens and Closes Trades Automatically
    • Runs 24 hours, 5 days a week

Purchase Requirement:
    • Able to open or have a Verified Forex Trading Account - 5 digit broker with mt4 platforms
    • Minimum account deposit needed to use this system in $10,000.00

Price: $100.00

PM me if anyone is interested.

Thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

+ Reply to Thread