+ Reply to Thread
Page 6225 of 6275 FirstFirst ... 5225 5725 6125 6175 6215 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6235 ... LastLast
Results 62,241 to 62,250 of 62750

Thread: Usd/Jpy

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2024-05-03   12:00
    Best post today #1

Forex trading strategy
    USD/JPY
    सभी को नमस्कार! कल, अमेरिकी डॉलर/जापानी डॉलर जोड़ी तेजी से सुधार के हिस्से के रूप में ऊपर की तरफ पलट गई और 156.10 के स्तर तक पहुंच गई। उसके बाद, कीमत दबाव में आ गई और इससे उबरने की कोशिश में 152.70 के समर्थन स्तर तक फिसल गई।
    Attachment 32103
    आज, मुझे उम्मीद है कि डॉलर/येन जोड़ी 154.05 के निशान या 155.00 के प्रतिरोध स्तर पर वापस आ जाएगी। इसके बाद कीमत के 150.35 के प्रमुख मध्यम अवधि के समर्थन स्तर तक पीछे हटने की संभावना है। यदि कीमत इस निशान से नीचे आती है, तो डॉलर/येन जोड़ी 148.60 के अगले समर्थन स्तर पर वापस आ जाएगी, जो ऋण स्तर के रूप में कार्य करता है। वैकल्पिक रूप से, यदि कीमत 155.00 के निशान से ऊपर टूटती है, तो यह संभवतः लाभ बढ़ाएगा और 157.40 के स्तर की ओर बढ़ेगा, एक प्रमुख स्तर जो डाउनट्रेंड को तोड़ सकता है।
    Attachment 32104

The attachment
    Превью
    Member forexinurdu is on a distinguished road forexinurdu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han main b ye hi kahon ga k usd kafi strong hai jpy kay mukably main isi liay oper ja rha hai
    chotty time frame main ye kafi had tk baar baar buy ki entry day rha hai
    pr main wait kron ga conformmation kliay
    thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to forexinurdu For This Useful Post:

Sadi (2020-02-21)

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william View Post
    It seems that the struggle of the Japanese central bank against the yen starts to generate good results.
    Thus, this pair should evolve in a channel between 80.87 and 81.56, while following an uptrend.
    Yes my friend that's true this pair is between the 80.87 and 81.56 and the main reason for this is Japanese central bank when the pair will show some great movement I don't know Let's see.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kuttus For This Useful Post:

Sadi (2020-02-21)

Senior Member khaled24 will become famous soon enough khaled24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

This pair is moving on a triangle as shown in the H4 chart , after becoming so close for the 2 trends , the priority here is to beyond or break the newer trend and go along the older one , so i think this pair will continue move down , but i don't like to gamble we just have to wait a little to see which trend will be broken , then we have to decide even if we will buy or sell it will be safer to do that but in my expectation it will go up making a trending up channel

7. The Following User Says Thank You to khaled24 For This Useful Post:

Sadi (2020-02-21)

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Daily chart USD/JPY is bouncing from the middle resistance from the middle line of Bollinger band (20 period MA). H! chart signals a sell in MACD, 10,2 Bollinger band is also showing a high volatile beariesh momentum .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sasa0220 For This Useful Post:

Sadi (2020-02-21)

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that USDJPY will move upward on the short term as we have a support level @81 so i suggest buying with tp1@38.2% as we have a strong resistance level @this level.
    Attached Images  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hazem ahmed mohamed For This Useful Post:

Sadi (2020-02-21)

Senior Member MFTRADER is on a distinguished road MFTRADER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MFTRADER View Post
    the pair is hovering below important resistance at 82.00 ,also approaching to top of the descending channel,and 120 period moving average also,oscillator shows overbought and evreything is prepared fot going short at the market with good risk/reward rathio . my tp is placed at 80.00
    Finally the pair has started moving to the downside last night and approached to the 81.00 level,i have entered from 81.55 and closed half of my position at 81.00,waiting for 80.00 to close rest of it.in technichal approach the price moving below 120 MA,oscilator shows bearish and it's very likely that price action continue it's downside move to the 80.00 level
    Attached Images  
    What wins cool headed and ability to change as fast as the market changes

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MFTRADER For This Useful Post:

Sadi (2020-02-21)

Junior Member wegodot is an unknown quantity at this point wegodot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Date: 23.04.12

Timeframe : M15
    RSI(14) 31.679 Sell
    STOCH(9,6) 42.322 Sell
    MACD(12,26) -0.083 Sell
    Williams %R -71.236 Sell

Indicators : STRONG SELL

Spoiler Spoiler:

Timeframe : H4
    RSI(14) 28.945 Sell
    STOCH(9,6) 23.492 Sell
    MACD(12,26) -0.138 Sell
    Williams %R -89.226 Oversold

Indicators : STRONG SELL

Spoiler Spoiler:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wegodot For This Useful Post:

Sadi (2020-02-21)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

It was a bullish trend up for this pair as shown in the daily chart , i see that this pair will continue falling down in the trending down channel making a good profit for selling this pair on long term , i can expect this pair to move down till reaching the resistance levels @ 79.83 , 78.79 and then @ 77.56 . Good Luck

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khaled24 For This Useful Post:

FM2127 (2018-12-12), Sadi (2020-02-21)

Senior Member MFTRADER is on a distinguished road MFTRADER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the pair is hovering below important resistance at 82.00 ,also approaching to top of the descending channel,and 120 period moving average also,oscillator shows overbought and evreything is prepared fot going short at the market with good risk/reward rathio . my tp is placed at 80.00
    Attached Images  
    What wins cool headed and ability to change as fast as the market changes

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MFTRADER For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the time to sell now , the pair has corrected its direction because of facing the strong resistance represented in the downtrend line , i think this pair will continue moving down in the downtrend channel shown in the H4 chart , so i think it will be good deal to sell now . Good Luck
    Attached Images  

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khaled24 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6225 of 6275 FirstFirst ... 5225 5725 6125 6175 6215 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)