+ Reply to Thread
Page 1454 of 6275 FirstFirst ... 454 954 1354 1404 1444 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1464 1504 1554 1954 2454 ... LastLast
Results 14,531 to 14,540 of 62750

Thread: Usd/Jpy

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2024-05-03   12:00
    Best post today #1

Forex trading strategy
    USD/JPY
    सभी को नमस्कार! कल, अमेरिकी डॉलर/जापानी डॉलर जोड़ी तेजी से सुधार के हिस्से के रूप में ऊपर की तरफ पलट गई और 156.10 के स्तर तक पहुंच गई। उसके बाद, कीमत दबाव में आ गई और इससे उबरने की कोशिश में 152.70 के समर्थन स्तर तक फिसल गई।
    Attachment 32103
    आज, मुझे उम्मीद है कि डॉलर/येन जोड़ी 154.05 के निशान या 155.00 के प्रतिरोध स्तर पर वापस आ जाएगी। इसके बाद कीमत के 150.35 के प्रमुख मध्यम अवधि के समर्थन स्तर तक पीछे हटने की संभावना है। यदि कीमत इस निशान से नीचे आती है, तो डॉलर/येन जोड़ी 148.60 के अगले समर्थन स्तर पर वापस आ जाएगी, जो ऋण स्तर के रूप में कार्य करता है। वैकल्पिक रूप से, यदि कीमत 155.00 के निशान से ऊपर टूटती है, तो यह संभवतः लाभ बढ़ाएगा और 157.40 के स्तर की ओर बढ़ेगा, एक प्रमुख स्तर जो डाउनट्रेंड को तोड़ सकता है।
    Attachment 32104

The attachment
    Превью
    Member Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    phone?
    hello guys?
    i just wonder to know whether with your mobile phone? if so have you benefited
    so much there?
    if you have andriod os window os or iphone there then you may install mt4
    platform on your phone , most brokers will support these osfor installing mt4 ;which i think you can enjoy trading so much there
    wish you all enjoy a nice trade in forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10 is a name known to all Sameer10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to gi abhi tak new houn or main ne sirf mt4 he use kiya ha abi tak mt5 k mutaliq sona zaror ha par us k o use nahi kiya or mere khiyal main mt4 he bast ha kioun k ye aasan ha or es ko samghne main ham ko koi bhi dushwari nahi hoie ha esi liye mera vote to mt4 ko he jaye ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Metatrader 5 is the newer version of metatrader which means it should be better than metatrader 4. But up until now i still use metatrader 4 because i enjoyed using that and many traders also still using metatrader 4. So its good for you to try for yourself to see which is suitable for you

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have not used MT5 ever and i am always using Meta trader 4, i find it quite easy and sophisticated i dont guess there is any thing that a trader need and MT4 miss so i did felt a need to check out MT5 ever.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, mt4 also you can use. But, i mean Mt5 having advantages more than Mt4. If you are newbie in trading, then you use 1 or 2 indicators. Now, the market is closed, i will explain the new technique in mt5 later. I will show the appearance of mt5 profit shower below, may be i am wrong.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account, at that time, the minimum investment is huge in Mt5. Now, its cheap like Mt4. So, i should invest in Mt5 soon. Mt5 have great advantages. New indicators and updated old indicators. And there is a new technique to calculate the profits. I prefer to use Mt5 and also i rate 5 star for Mt5.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se MT5 advance version haui lekin jitna aasan MT4 hai utna MT5 nahi hai..
    MT4 ne kafi time tak market me apni bahut achi image bna ke rakhi thi aur abhi tak log ussi pe traduing karte hai..maien bhi beech me MT5 pe tradimng shuru kari thi lekin fir wapas MT4 pe aa gya kyunki mujhe yahi zada asan lagta hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For sure MT5 is advanced version and it should be having some additional features - but so far i have not used mt5 and am trading at mt4 as i am quite familiear with it and am happy trading the easiest trading terminal i saw so far

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MetaTrader best Mt5 or Mt4?
    what meta trader is best of among meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 ,and tell me about that which one easy for beginner .how can we set chart in the meta trader and how can buy or sell. which trader easy to see history and current trading .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the beauty who always Any dealer or member of the forex forum is looking for truly beautiful Ja and I thank you for thinking like this description, which for me the first time Read the need for and Ialit everything you look in the Forum see such topics

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1454 of 6275 FirstFirst ... 454 954 1354 1404 1444 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1464 1504 1554 1954 2454 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)