+ Reply to Thread
Page 4934 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3934 4434 4834 4884 4924 4932 4933 4934 4935 4936 4944 4984 5034 5434 5934 ... LastLast
Results 49,331 to 49,340 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Banned trader123 is an unknown quantity at this point trader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh bhi je eur usd ka to ap puchy he na ye ti bin bataye he saman se baten kar raha ha apni marzi k sta jab se news i ha tab se upr he upr ja raha ha pata nai isy kia ho gia i think kafi logon ko mushkal hoi ho ge meri b is mein eantri lagi hoi ha aj ye netchy aya ha 6-9-16 ko bas

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member TheFxTrader will become famous soon enough TheFxTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The euro against the dollar traded positively yesterday away from the level of 1.1356, which supports our expectations for the continuation of the bullish trend on the intraday and short term, and that get continuously from SMA 50 support, pending the trend towards 1.1614 key next station.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Euro have got support from big buyer. Now balance long and more probably we will see continuation growing.

Senior Member m.magdy will become famous soon enough m.magdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When trying to analyze the chart we can monitor that the last pattern on the EURUSD was a bearish signal because of the brain trend indicator which currently has a down arrow printed above the price and the last key resistance can be located near the red line near 1.1215 Now the RSI index correspond with the downward way it keeps below the 50th level which gives us a two equal signal to choose the sell positions and then I guess that we have to enter the short term trade ass soon as possible By the way the support which could be found at the price 1.1195 is a perfectly robust and the price may found some snags when it reaches it which make it a convenient spot to exit the trade and waiting for the price action within this standard.

Senior Member ahmedashry is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedashry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The euro against the dollar some slight upward tendency appears positively influenced by the stochastic, which loses positivity ****ually nearing overbought levels, which is a negative factor that contributes to wait to pay the price for the resumption of the bearish wave, which resides next objective at 1.1066.
    So, we'll keep our outlook to the downside for today steadfastly price below the level of 1.1356, supported moving average of 50, taking into account the fact that the breach of 1.1066 will push the pair to incur further losses of up to 1.0937 key next station.
    Expected trading range for today between 1.1066 support and 1.1300 resistance scale
    General tendency is expected for today: Down

Member bhattiii is an unknown quantity at this point bhattiii's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye pair lagatar up treand me he...jesaa ki chart me dikh rha hai..
    mere hisaab se ab eska majbut resistance 1.5132 he...
    ye kridne k liye badiya hai..

Member totaa is on a distinguished road totaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    When trying to analyze the chart we can monitor that the last pattern on the EURUSD was a bullish one according to the brain trend indicator by having the up arrow printed below the price and the last key support can be located near the red line near 1.1205 Now the RSI index correspond with the upward trend as you can see it stays above the center level of 50 which in this case give us a two equal signal to choose the buy orders and then the best decision for this case is to enter a fast orders as soon as possible When talking about the trade target I do think that the resistance which could be found at the price 1.1235 is a quite strong and the price may found some problems when it reaches it which make it a suitable place to exit the trade and waiting for the price action within this level.

Senior Member m.magdy will become famous soon enough m.magdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currently according to the price of the EURUSD is headed above the Ichimoku Cloud which by the way start showing the orange color for the moment to set the main long term direction to be bullish and go straight for the next resistance area aprroximate at 1.1225 prices.
    Also whithin this direction there are bullish cross occurs between the indicator's lines of Tenken Sen and Kijun sen which you can monitor that the green tenken sen goes above the red kijun sen line then we can be informed about being in a strong move due to this signal which goes with the trend.
    1.1205 Finally I think due to this situation the resistance area that founded at 1.1215 have a high chance to be hit before the main target of 1.1225 attained.

Senior Member ahmedashry is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedashry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since the pair fell yesterday after the fluctuation to the level of 11205 so far
    And it achieved its aim bearish for the pair at a level of 11,230 and increased it
    The pair is targeted in the current movement now, God willing, the level of 11240 and a break above the pair rise to the level of 11330, God willing,
    11240 firming level down to the level of the pair 11120
    And it is now level 11360 supportive level of decline for the pair, God willing,

A break above 11330 means that the pair returned to the upside targeting 11450 level, God willing,

And Aalzoj so far in the general trend to the upside target level may reach 11700
    And the arrival of 11,200 pair of the general trend is to the downside back

Price now around 11222

The scope of the expected volatility for today
    11210 and 11240 from the bottom of Yemen's highest

11210 to break down the euro fall to the level of 11180 and 11150 on the level and break it down to the bottom by the strong support level of 11120
    11240 to penetrate the higher the euro goes to the level of 11270 and impenetrable opens the way up to the levels of 11300 and strong resistance around 11330

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/51665...ading-point-of

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4934 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3934 4434 4834 4884 4924 4932 4933 4934 4935 4936 4944 4984 5034 5434 5934 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)