+ Reply to Thread
Page 6171 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 5171 5671 6071 6121 6161 6169 6170 6171 6172 6173 6181 6221 ... LastLast
Results 61,701 to 61,710 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi,
    I think that it will continue falling until it reaches around 1.3030 where I think the new support is, or at least until the british market opens again. But to be sure of that it has to really break the current support (around 1.3170 for me). I have a pending order of selling at 1.3145

The other possibility is that it will bounce back from the current support and then climb till around 1.3280, but I don't think that is likely to happen for at least a couple of hours if at all.

I base my support/resistance lvls on the 1h hour chart. Happy trading everyone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    but if we go in day chart we can see today inveterate hammer is formations. this is one other signal of trend reversal.
    need to focus on other indicators also. in my view the prize will move in down trend.
    Inverted hammer at the daily chart is not really a reversal formation because it is not at the top of the previouse up movement.
    I think we can still expect upward movement till 1.3285 today

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jimloveski View Post
    EURUSD 1H chart

EURUSD at the support (red trendline + Green Gap). Candlestick formation has appeared and stochastic shows that market is oversold so we have high probability setup. I expect upward movement till purple down trend line.

Good luck
    but if we go in day chart we can see today inveterate hammer is formations. this is one other signal of trend reversal.
    need to focus on other indicators also. in my view the prize will move in down trend.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EURUSD 1H chart

EURUSD at the support (red trendline + Green Gap). Candlestick formation has appeared and stochastic shows that market is oversold so we have high probability setup. I expect upward movement till purple down trend line.

Good luck
    Attached Images  

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
    I think today Eu will bearish to 133000 but I do not have enough confidence so I close my possition at 13260 and take profit with 70 pips do you think it is a good trade for today.
    In my point of view there is a good prediction that after break to 133000 Eu will down to 13170 again we can put a stop position for Eu.
    i dont think that pair will touch 1.3300 level.
    if we see its chart day then we can see one doji and the prize will not move high after making doji candle.
    so i think this is trying to down trend.

Member Gab is on a distinguished road Gab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    today the pair will open with gap first pair try to cover the gap than we can see down trend.
    the other indicator like MACD try to change its divergen and stoch. is try to cross its oversold 80 level. if fundamentaly we see other usd base pair they are also trying to change their trend near to heavy strong support and resistance.
    i have a short order with high lot size lets see
    I think today Eu will bearish to 133000 but I do not have enough confidence so I close my possition at 13260 and take profit with 70 pips do you think it is a good trade for today.
    In my point of view there is a good prediction that after break to 133000 Eu will down to 13170 again we can put a stop position for Eu.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
    I have a opposite opinion with you I believe with you in my mind in the morning of Monday Eu will bearish and make a new break at the price of 1.33 if you does not believe me just wait and you will see the result in Monday or tuesday!
    Long it : sl 13080 Tp 133000
    today the pair will open with gap first pair try to cover the gap than we can see down trend.
    the other indicator like MACD try to change its divergen and stoch. is try to cross its oversold 80 level. if fundamentaly we see other usd base pair they are also trying to change their trend near to heavy strong support and resistance.
    i have a short order with high lot size lets see

Member Gab is on a distinguished road Gab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

In h4 chart we can see the prize break its first possible support 1.3222
    now other possible support we can see at 1.3080
    if prize come in this range then there is one more possibility that prize move in channel pattern. see the above image.
    short it tp is- 1.3081 sl- 1.3289
    I have a opposite opinion with you I believe with you in my mind in the morning of Monday Eu will bearish and make a new break at the price of 1.33 if you does not believe me just wait and you will see the result in Monday or tuesday!
    Long it : sl 13080 Tp 133000

Thanks

In h4 chart we can see the prize break its first possible support 1.3222
    now other possible support we can see at 1.3080
    if prize come in this range then there is one more possibility that prize move in channel pattern. see the above image.
    short it tp is- 1.3081 sl- 1.3289

Thanks

we can see this pair has a very strong resistance. this pair try to made its down trend.
    if we see fundamentally then we can see change in trend trend in usd base pair.
    this pair can falling 1.3075

11. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Susti (2012-02-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6171 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 5171 5671 6071 6121 6161 6169 6170 6171 6172 6173 6181 6221 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)