+ Reply to Thread
Page 6144 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 5144 5644 6044 6094 6134 6142 6143 6144 6145 6146 6154 6194 ... LastLast
Results 61,431 to 61,440 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Banned Sondag is an unknown quantity at this point Sondag's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cabelling with Sterling, its difficult to see the reverse signal for this pair. I expect this pair may go lower than 1.2460. My target for todays bearish movement is only 1.2400. The scenario will be fail if this pair reach higher than 1.2520

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vampire is on a distinguished road vampire's Avatar
    Thanks
    After I see on yesterday price - the candle was success break that low fibo 1.2515 = of course, I see the more bearish on this EURUSD pair as long as the price can not break again to more up that Low fibo 1.2515. And nice Sell Op yes here now with max. Sl of course can be set at above that Low fibo level, I see.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vampire For This Useful Post:

SDK (2019-01-29)

Member kudro1997 is an unknown quantity at this point kudro1997's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually its must be currently must be careful cause the condition of the economy in Europe is still in a crisis situation.so keep on the sikapi with attention of economic of country.with Greek state debt and still waiting for a coiled retractable bailouts of banks in Greece.G8 still attempts defend Greece to keep using euro currency.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kudro1997 For This Useful Post:

SDK (2019-01-29)

Member smrkaes is an unknown quantity at this point smrkaes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eur/Usd tested today June 2010 resistance at 12467 . Then back going up 12509.
    I hope market now going down next support 1.2353 something .
    best of Luck
    Fear arise from our inner resistance to change. I welcome change.
    web hosting bangladesh
    I Love my country. I am developing my talent and skills,so I can be an asset for my country.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smrkaes For This Useful Post:

Hamzagoroo (2019-06-07), SDK (2019-01-29)

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    EUR/USD showed sharp fall after opening on monday. It gets support near 1.2410 as it is a stong supoort. We will see some bounce from here

9. The Following User Says Thank You to purohit For This Useful Post:

SDK (2019-01-29)

Junior Member GembeL_FOREX is an unknown quantity at this point GembeL_FOREX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the pair EURUSD currently must be careful, because the condition of the economy in Europe is still in a crisis situation. so keep on the sikapi with attention to economic issues of the country. as with the Greek State debt and still waiting for a coiled retractable bailouts of banks in Greece. G 8 still attempts to defend Greece to keep using the euro currency.

Senior Member ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab has a spectacular aura about ashaab's Avatar
    Thanks
    After touching the detected entry point around 1.2575, the pair started to show a bearish tendency as seen on the provided chart. The secondary image of the four-hour interval proves that the bearish trend is still strong as the pair continued forming long upper shadows. A break below the psychological level of 1.2500 will accelerate the downside actions .

Recommendation : Based on the charts and explanations above our opinion is, selling the pair around 1.2575 targeting 1.2380 and stop loss above 1.2730 might be appropriate.

Senior Member mahmoud mohamed tawfik will become famous soon enough mahmoud mohamed tawfik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    despite the fact that the price is moving close to the minimum three is still astrong possiblity of the correction theoretically wave (4) has to be equal to wave (2) but very soon i will see how it will be in prectice in any case the forecast of the price movement is still bearish and apossible future correction is nothing but agood opportunity to open several more orders

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The RSI is mixed to bearish. Trader can take short position at the price 1.2590 with targets at 1.2495 and 1.2470. If it go to opposite direction above 1.2600 then go to upward movement with targets at 1.2630 and 1.2686.

Banned vampire is on a distinguished road vampire's Avatar
    Thanks
    The bearish movement on this EURUSD still look till now - we see the yesterday candle also still to be more probably strong bearish here - but, I see the more bearish on EURUSD can be start again after truly the price now can break more down to that Low fibo 1.2495. So, as long as the price can not break more down to that Low fibo = I call this still sideways and wait and see = yes better idea here for now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6144 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 5144 5644 6044 6094 6134 6142 6143 6144 6145 6146 6154 6194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)