+ Reply to Thread
Page 4917 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3917 4417 4817 4867 4907 4915 4916 4917 4918 4919 4927 4967 5017 5417 5917 ... LastLast
Results 49,161 to 49,170 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro eur usd k liye app ko es main thrwad banaya hai mujh ko bohat he acha laga hai app ki her post main ney read ki or jo log yahan post kar rahey hain un ki post main ney read ki hai bohat he achi information mil jatai hai

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bilal148 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added 12-16-2016 at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-15-2016 at 01:50 PM ----------

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member KapilSingh is an unknown quantity at this point KapilSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee brother ub tu maray khyal main yeh chances berh gai han ka euro aur usd ki qeemat shaid braber hy ho jai jis tra usd ki qeemat hur kisy ko maat da rahy ha ber haal ub ki baar ager usd nay thory aur taqat deekhai tu inn ki qeemat braber ho sakity ha werna euro ka chances tu ub upper janay ka hy lagtay han.......

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KapilSingh For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Banned gold1985 is an unknown quantity at this point gold1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello sir Initial support at 1.4305 (Jun 2 low) followed by 1.4257 (May 30 low). Initial resistance is now located at 1.4711 (76.4% retrace of 1.4940-1.3970) followed by 1.4800 (big figure resistance) Market opened with some gap on negative side so we may be some more drop and then market will cover that Gap and continue in uptrend

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gold1985 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexbusiness View Post
    This is a best pair. We can say that EUR/USD is a very popular pair. This pair movement is fast. We are work the market short and long term trade. In my thinking that we are work the market with the price action. Ibam work the market with the price action. This pair move to up in this months as par my analysis.
    Asha pair he hmesha asha profit make kr leta hun me isme kalh wala chart dekhe to kafi asha trend tha market me and hmmne asha profit make kia he mene 100pips earn kie and kafi bara amount withdraw krwaea tha mene kalh

18. The Following User Says Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Member srs007 is an unknown quantity at this point srs007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think so. I am new here. In my small obervation in forex market I think EUR/USD is most popular pair for traders. As a new trader I hope it will help very much to earn with low risk. So new traders can trade well.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to srs007 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4917 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3917 4417 4817 4867 4907 4915 4916 4917 4918 4919 4927 4967 5017 5417 5917 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)