+ Reply to Thread
Page 4903 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3903 4403 4803 4853 4893 4901 4902 4903 4904 4905 4913 4953 5003 5403 5903 ... LastLast
Results 49,021 to 49,030 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Junior Member houskod49 is on a distinguished road houskod49's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EUR / USD pair continues to fluctuate around the 1.1205 level and remains below it. The bearish scenario remains effective so far, supported by the negative pressure formed by SMA 50 as well as the negativity of Stochastic.
    Therefore, we will expect negative trading for the rest of the day provided stability below 1.1205, noting that the main target is to visit the level of 23.6% Fibonacci at 1.1060.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to houskod49 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EUR / USD pair ended the day with a positive positive bias to settle around the support of the bullish wedge mentioned in our recent reports, noting that SMA 50 is a negative pressure in intraday trading, while Stochastic is clearly losing its positive momentum.
    Therefore, chances will remain for resuming the downside correction unless the price moves to stabilize above 1.1200, with our main target at 1.1060.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to houskod49 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es pair ke bare main kise ko bhe koe dot nh hai yeh real main ek great or good pair hai trading ke liye ap es pair per trading kr skte hain yeh new or old user dono ke liye he best pair hai trading main or main bhe es pair ko bht he like krta hon yeh up and down krta hai kam time main profit deta hai

10. The Following User Says Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The EUR / USD pair is showing some bullishness approaching the retest of the previously breached support for the bullish wave as the price is positively affected by stochastic which is ****ually losing its positive momentum, noting that the SMA 50 meets the resistance formed at 1.1185 to add more strength to it.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Opportunities are available for resuming the bearish correction that targets the 1.1060 level mainly, noting that a break of 1.1185 will lead the price to regain its main upside move again.
    The trading range for today is expected between 1.1060 and 1.1200 .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to houskod49 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Eur/Usd bohat hi best pair hai or jitne bi new traders ate hain Forex trading main, main sab ko yahi suggest karun ga ke wo Eur/usd se apna start lain trading ka ye bohat easy pair hai or boaht asani se hum ise analyis kar skte hain.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ge han forex ke trading main eurusd ek best or good pair hai trading ke liye ap es pair per trading kr skte hain watch kr ke es main profit bhe best hai or yeh ek esa pair hai ke kam time main yeh up and down hota hai es liye forex ke trading main yeh ek best or good pair hai trading ke liye es per trading ke ja skti hai

20. The Following User Says Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4903 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3903 4403 4803 4853 4893 4901 4902 4903 4904 4905 4913 4953 5003 5403 5903 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)