+ Reply to Thread
Page 4894 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3894 4394 4794 4844 4884 4892 4893 4894 4895 4896 4904 4944 4994 5394 5894 ... LastLast
Results 48,931 to 48,940 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

---------- Post added 10-03-2017 at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-02-2017 at 06:44 AM ----------

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak is a splendid one to behold ayeshapak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    min jub enter hoe is job min to meri ek dost ne moje btya ki forex ki trading min sub si best pair hi trading min who eur/usd hi ise si ap trading ko start krna is lye min tu is pir ko best manti hun kunke moje lagta hi ki is pair si min best earning kr skti hun yhe trading min sub si famous pair lgta hi muje to ise waja si to min es ko like krti hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ayeshapak For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-10-02), incomejobs (2017-10-02), munibkhan (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-02), rafictn (2017-10-02)

Member alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair has a brilliant future alizubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 314 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabpolice View Post
    forex ke trading main agar tu koe bhe best pair hai trading ke liye tu who hai eurusd trading main mere bhai yeh sab se best pair hai or yeh pair sab ke liye he best hai es waja se ke es ke movement bht he best hai ese waja se tu forex ke trading main yeh ek best or great pair hai trading ke liye ese watch kr ke es per best trading kr ja sakti hai or yeh new user ke liye tu or bhe best or great pair hai trading main
    yes dear this is the best pair in the forex trading EUR/USD is the most famous online trading pair this pair is movement every hour if watching this pair you can earning good money in this pair, this pair is so good for old and new user earning good money watching the pair every time and earning good money in this pair this is the best pair in the forex trading

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alizubair For This Useful Post:

ayeshapak (2017-10-01), incomejobs (2017-10-02), munibkhan (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-01), rafictn (2017-10-02)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main agar tu koe bhe best pair hai trading ke liye tu who hai eurusd trading main mere bhai yeh sab se best pair hai or yeh pair sab ke liye he best hai es waja se ke es ke movement bht he best hai ese waja se tu forex ke trading main yeh ek best or great pair hai trading ke liye ese watch kr ke es per best trading kr ja sakti hai or yeh new user ke liye tu or bhe best or great pair hai trading main

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-20), alizubair (2017-10-01), ayeshapak (2017-10-01), FOREXMAN (2017-10-28), incomejobs (2017-10-01), munibkhan (2017-10-14), rafictn (2017-10-02)

Junior Member mbhs2010 is on a distinguished road mbhs2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It would acheive the target nearly
    this is my opinion
    good luck for all fruebds and all trader
    i love forex so much

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EUR/USD: Adecline or a rebound

It seems that the upward correction continues which is probably headed towards the levels between 1.1845 and 1.1855 for today. According to the H4 timeframe, there may be a few price adjustments where the break down would be followed by a further decline or a rebound then down again a local correction. So everyone should be much careful with trade.

Happy Trading guys

Name: Capture.PNG Views: 40 Size: 142.8 KB
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Blackmind (2017-09-30)

Junior Member Magdymagdy will become famous soon enough Magdymagdy will become famous soon enough Magdymagdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The euro will continue to fall for the fourth session in a row for a fourth consecutive session, as the dollar continues to appreciate against major currencies, as well as expectations for interest rates and monetary policy.

The EUR / USD pair is currently trading at 1.1737, after reaching a high of 1.1756 and a low of 1.1733, which opened today's session at 1.1751.

The US dollar continues to rise supported by better-than-expected US data as well as a new tax cut plan announced by the US administration.

But the main negative pressure on euro levels is due to the short-term policy divergence, which was evident in the comments by central bankers

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

The single currency of the European Union region eased the euro in a narrow upward range during the US session against the US dollar following developments and economic data that followed Thursday on the economies of the euro area and the US economy, the world's largest economy.

At 5:37 pm GMT, the EURUSD rose 0.30% to 1.1780, compared to the opening at 1.1745, after reaching its highest in the session at 1.1804, while reaching a low of 1.1721.
    Please give thank if you like

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Magdymagdy For This Useful Post:

Nirzana (2017-09-30)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EUR/USD---

The fact the price several times trend to reach 1.178 and it was not fixed above it is a clear signal for failing, The bulls will have a chance only with fixes above 1.178. I made a clever decision today to close all of my buy orders. I will white and get better opportunity.
    If you like this then you follow me, Happy trading guys
    To Join Click Here

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added 09-28-2017 at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-27-2017 at 05:16 AM ----------

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The USD is still of the weaker 2 in this pair .And I do feel sorry for those who read this and i think after yesterdays 1.1950 drop to this 1.1770 that still are prepared to sell. Currencies are not stocks they rebound quickly.
    So guyz be careful with trading, Happy trading Guys
    To Join Click Here

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Blackmind (2017-09-28), MNAS (2017-09-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4894 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3894 4394 4794 4844 4884 4892 4893 4894 4895 4896 4904 4944 4994 5394 5894 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)