+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 139 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1385

Thread: Are you really following risk management while trading?

Member jacky1990 is on a distinguished road jacky1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not cool to trade with winning mindset all the time, it makes traders to have over ambition, it is never possible in the forex market, what I know that is possible is how traders is working in the market with the aim of managing the bit of what they are trading, this will increase the safeness of what the trader is doing and get the trader to his nice destination.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose no.5 as my prefer money management in my trading since my trading strategy is quite aggressive and danger. But right now I will change my money management if necessary in order to avoid MC or massive loss. My answer money management is compulsory to all trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skyline is an unknown quantity at this point skyline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The risk management of forex trading is very important every time. When a trader proper main ten then we will success here .The forex will give us good opportunity that we will earn good money here which we can success here easily.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbies always monitoring their open trade and looking on their chart because they are worried what will happen on their trade, but sometime they violate their trading rule and thereby cutting the full potential of their trade, or giving more loses because they adjust their stop loss the moment the price start to move against their trade.

Member Abby Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point Abby Jr.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    conDition caN hapPen to everYone and mayBe oFten tOo, so heRe is the problem for us, we need to have strong commitment to keep tight emotion controlling , money management and also risk management, need to make sure that we are not under the emotion before make some decisions in the market, and make sure that we have good analysis or wait for good validation, this is the way to reduce the emotion, but all depend to us who manage them,,
    Legends must be set for improving youself.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always monitoring charts for a long time, you can forget the rule of money management. it is a disease of trading. and you could be termed violate the rule of money management. it is the same. for violating the rule of money management is very risky. because you can get a big loss, even a margin call

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    issUes simPle in trAding, managEment makEs traders undErstands the maRket verY well and get the traders skills that is meaningful. It is the way to protect the account, it is a big risk when traducers say management is forgotten, what will now be the effect of the work they are doing if this be. Management gets one protection useful.,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    same thing most of time in forex, I try to make money quickly and take very big risk in trading. Even I know well about money management and risk management but some time I not able to control myself and do bigger mistakes. That's very common and we need a lot of practice and experience to control

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traDers somEtimes forgEt the ruLe of mOney manAgement, theN use a largE lot size. market has a huge influence on emotions. if a trader in front of the computer and monitor chart, the trader will always want to enter the market, the trader will be very difficult to be disciplined,.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    times i think to use risk management and money management but due to human greedy nature i always forgot to use but it is really very important to use risk and money management try to risk only 5 percent of your capital so you will earn for a long time and never reach to bottom end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 139 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)