+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 139 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1385

Thread: Are you really following risk management while trading?

Member jacky1990 is on a distinguished road jacky1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is essential if we want to protect our balance. If we get small loss we can easily recover it in future. Forex trading usually allows a lot of leverage so position can go bad very quickly. best thing to do is to close the position before the whole balance is lost and stop loss is best to do this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abby Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point Abby Jr.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the goOd teMPates of tH sets oN rules witH the strAtegy of the Trading plAn as those hAd with the details on limit to spends of margin on haunting of targeted pips with the exchange. as trader manages of the proper schemes on qualifying the good arrange on disciplines on disposing the worse on risks on not to losing of the good games.,,
    Legends must be set for improving youself.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kind of feeling when the price is nearing their stop loss, because in general most newbies are mentally not ready to accept a loss but the moment a trader do this kind of activity it will only bring him further to many loses, it is important that newbies has proper understanding on the psychology of the market to avoid this kind of situation..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn tO deAl wiTh thiS risk. RisK maNagement iS essentiAl to surVive in ForEx anD to trade in a stress free manner. Without following money and risk management the risk in our trading will always be very high and so will be the losses. We can never know exactly when our trading decisions can go wrong and so following money and risk management become a necessity..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our trading similar to gambling is the involvement of emotions. In my beginning days of trading I too was a trader who traded with the always win mindset. I actually never wanted to get a loss and this made me to always remove the stop loss when ever I found the prices approaching near it. But what, this attitude of mind did not save me from losses. But instead blow my account several times and made me victim of stop outs even with big deposits.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feeL goOd for coNsistent profItable trAder's becAuse tHey are muCh beTter thaN any gambler or greedy trader. As you are saying that we have to check always that how much money we have in our trading account and according to that we have to take our lot size and risk in trading. Proper knowledge of this business is more important than any kind of bigger profit.,.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    am using the strict risk management to my account trading and i use the 10 % capital risk ad 2 % risk per trade as it is the small account i am taking more risk to grow it and also i use the compulsory stop loss to all my orders to protect it from losses.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    TraDe witH thE trenD beCause iT caN posSibly giVe theM more winNing trades, bUt there are other strategies that can be profitable even if its not according to the trend, its just a matter of finding the right approach and implementing the rule in a consistent basis, combined with disciplined trading we will reach our goals,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some times I end up not following it and the reason why I end up not following it is that I might have thus a good trading opportunity that I so much truth, thus I might want to make money more.

So far is has been working for me and I have been able to make money from it, this is is what experience has taught me

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the tRend aNd not agaiNst the trenD so thAt it cAn minimiZe the risk, theRefore in forex, we must always be vigilant, because far our chances to hit it far greater loss than the possibility that we obtain a profit. only with qualified knowledge and trading techniques and money management which could increase the chances that let us get profit..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 139 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)