+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 139 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1385

Thread: Are you really following risk management while trading?

Member jacky1990 is on a distinguished road jacky1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    based on some of my trading setups, I ensure to analyze them and then gauge to know the lots or volume to be used and how much I would risk on it. I just realized that using money management and risk management is the way to last long in forex. That is what the professional traders makes use of that is why even after they loss they still make some good amount of money later on.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abby Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point Abby Jr.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex sInce lasT three yeArs anD I ever follOw the risk managemEnt and I never trade blindly and trading with proper risk management and I am earning reasonable amount from this business. I will also give the advice to all the newcomers that they should follow the risk management as forex is risky and tough business and trading blindly can cause the reason of failure.,
    Legends must be set for improving youself.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do trade with risk management.I do not how much time will I stay in the market.But I believe that market helps me to get profit.Though I have no much experience about Forex trading but I think if some one trade with his capability and and follow the risk management system then he will do better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ImpoRtance of stOp losS and also helpS us to develop a good trading mindset. In my beginning days of trading I was a trader who traded with the always win mindset. I actually never wanted to get a loss and this made me to always remove the stop loss when ever I found the prices approaching near it. But what, this attitude of mind did not save me from losses. But instead blow my account several times and made me victim of stop outs even with big deposits.,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    who have enough experiences will know for how much important about stop loss function, or how to protect their balance, because they will understand that everything can happen to us as the traders during in the market and we need to have good protection or losing limitation,
    we need do cut loses

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sTrong the exPerience anD the expeErtise of the trader is, if there is no stop loss, the trader would still be losing all his money. This is why it is good to plan the right trading management along with the strategy of the trader, because without the management, the trader might still be losing even when he has a good winning percentage..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading we should give our complete focus and attention towards our trading work. Strategy is much important and equally important is the mindset and psychology with which the trader implements his strategies. Success follows automatically when we trade with proper analysis and follow with discipline money management and risk control measures.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    worK welL onlY when tRader has good mindset to apply it. I think our work as a Forex trader is to manage the risk. I trade by always using a stop loss. I try to keep good margin for every trade. Margin is the amount of capital that is available to be used for trading in Forex market.Everyone should use it more carefully to gain maximum output from the Forex trading and avoid taking high lots,,
    Last edited by Abby Jr.; 2016-08-15 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    should learn to trade only for the sake of trading and success will be ours. We cannot avoid losses full but we can avoid it partially. We can minimize the losses in some ways. I think all traders should have stops in place when trading. even if they are stop losses or profits takes, they should be in position. stop losses are are more important in my opinion.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any traDer wouLd hAve succesS in this mArket, they can never ignore the work of the risk management, the risk management is a good way to know your risk at any point in time, and this would give you the opportunity to manage the risk as well. Even if the trader has the best trading strategy, the absence of the risk management would be felt.,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 139 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)