+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 209 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #2

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this strategy looks like what will succeed but targeting 30 pips using a daily period or 4 hours does not understand what to do at all. if you are looking for 30 pips a day, then 15 minutes or 30 minutes is okay. And think of trading not the best plan. Target and full size and time element goals can help you become the best map. This trading emission scheme is different from the sales people to complete the right plan for you depending on your trading business. You have to make a plan so that you can do some profitable trades in the same trading system, while, according to some traders, profit and loss and other entrepreneurs in advance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being a beginner I believe the Sabse Pahle Apko is a consideration of a whole trial because of Cahiye, Apko lots and lots of practice because of Cahiye, the appraisal of the understanding understands because Cahiye trades is empty, because practice creates a poerfect man while you can't do anything and Online forex trading plan, because everything I don, Merchant terms and conditions are other plans for me, we have many situations, we run trading schemes can depend on trading strategies, there is no need to overcome them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in Forex trading every trader must maintain a trading plane as far as I know every expert trader maintains their trading plane and when I was a new trader I used to avoid my trading aircraft because of the excessive excitement of my brain I could not survive on my plane and face losses. and my best trading plan is to really follow money management and there is no emotional trading and I only trade when I can see that my perfect trading settings have been made and usually follow Fibonacci and 14 moving averages and bare charts. Most of the time I can benefit in my trade.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Then investors first decide what investment objectives, first and foremost, depend on the strategy and make currency trading, based on market trends and strategic plans before investors are completely different applications. and Ada also has some good traders and has lots of trading plans if you also want to get good and perfect profits then you just need to take this place and hope you can make some of the perfect benefits that you want, stay patient with this place.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business in one way or another is less unemployed. Just like me. In a paid job search, I found an online business that I finally knew about Forex. And there are many others like me. o You think that Forex can really solve some unemployment, especially those faced by people if they try to explore Forex trading. and Are you looking for income opportunities on the internet? Currency trading on the internet is one of the best home-based businesses. You can start small and with a good transaction plan you can get cash. For those of you who are beginners, making money only in the foreign exchange market or often experiencing losses, you really need a very good transaction plan

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you have good tips and techniques! Develop a trading plan and attach it to the main elements of the trade chain. You need to determine the trade plan that should, why, when and how. This is your business personality, personal responsibility, risk management rules, and cross-system trading. and the best trading plan is also most dependent on forex trading and luck also depends on forex trading. Previous trade was a game of luck and planning. But forex trading is the best and the best.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is only an outline plan, because there are no real plans to trade forex without considering money management. It's important to see how much capital you can take risks and when to stop losses or take profits. and yes you are very right based on the Trading Plan but for me I don't think we have the best Trading Plan because as far as forex trading is concerned nothing is guaranteed so we only have to expect anything

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with this analysis all traders can get the best benefits from the Forex market because of the indicators you have mentioned. I don't think we can get the best trading plan because in Forex trading there is no guarantee. I think I should try trading on a lower lot and see the best way to manage my account based on lower lots and I will update you as soon as possible. and In forex with the trading plan and the discipline needed to adhere to it has the opportunity of overall higher survival in the market. They all have a good understanding of basic market basics, using solid technical analysis or some kind of research, and do a lot of personal discipline. A successful trader has a trading plan in addition to other skills.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine with the intention of the diagram needing to be additional from that. I believe that you must contain stop loss and money management. without it then you won't have a diagram at all. The best Forex trading leads to higher presentation and long term plans. You should have a diagram b on Forex if one of the techniques you have is not functional, then try additional techniques. and good analysis will not mean anything if a trader cannot make a qualified strategy / plan in placing in and out of the market. and here, in this thread we try to share a good trading plan. So, after you make a market analysis, what are your trading plans / strategy friends? and has it given you a consistent advantage in your trade path?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to trump For This Useful Post:

mangkarni (2019-06-27)

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must plan every progress of your trading strategy. the best strategies are not obtained instantly, but by learning and practicing correctly. . learning and practicing for experiences is just as important for beginners. You can get it from several websites or just read the news or you can also buy that information regularly. First of all you have to make a decision on your goals, how effective it is for your investment and in it and building an approach that is consistent with it. Create secrets and apply in Forex business plans that can vary in trading to help you match the latest trends of opportunity.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to damage For This Useful Post:

bibit (2019-06-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 209 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)