+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 209 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Member ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bst forex tradng lead tw higher performance nd long term plan u should hve plan b in forex if ur one methpd whoch u have applied is nt good then try another one .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ZainiiiBadshah143 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-03-10)

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best treading for Forex online business , app ko forex main trading karna say phly app ko complete knowledge hona chaha phr he app trading kar sakta hai, our soch samhaj jar trading karan ya buaht zarori hai phr he app kamyab ho sakta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-03-15), punjabpolice (2018-03-03), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14), tradetiger (2018-03-22), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member umarroy is on a distinguished road umarroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many option you have to use and make money to earn trade profit

7. The Following User Says Thank You to umarroy For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-03-15)

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course,, i am agree with you,,it is compulsory for all traders that they make a trading plan before trading so that they can easily trade and earn profit.it is the quality of successful trader that he make the plan and always ready for pre planning

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-03-15), KASINA (2018-03-20), tradetiger (2018-03-22)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abniali05 View Post
    I think the best trading plan for you and me and also for every body who wants to trade successfully i will recommend them that
    kindly review the market as much as you can and after that by studying some technical analysis you need to enter your trade on
    best position and time.
    i am also agree with you my bro it's much more important to focus on the process of following your trading plan than to set goals related to raking in money thinking by having a plan for every potential market action with the right forex trading plan a trader has written in their plan not to trade against the trend

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-03-05), danish555 (2018-03-16), ghaffar500 (2018-03-10), kanita (2018-03-25), sarfraz786 (2018-03-15), yulbang111 (2018-03-16), zahid2016 (2018-03-16), zahraali989 (2018-03-03)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best trading plan for you and me and also for every body who wants to trade successfully i will recommend them that
    kindly review the market as much as you can and after that by studying some technical analysis you need to enter your trade on
    best position and time.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-03-15), chak148 (2018-04-02), ghaffar500 (2018-03-10), jellybelly2017 (2018-03-01), kanita (2018-03-25), Unregistered (2), zahraali989 (2018-03-03)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best trading plan could give you good profit from this market the traders invest the money in this business and they make high risky trading strategy to get the good and quick profit from the market and when the market go against their trading position they could not do to survive from the loss , the experienced traders make low risky trading plan for the trading and they make good income .

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-07), ghaffar500 (2018-03-10)

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    KINGSTON, Jamaica The US dollar on Wednesday, February 28, ended trading at J$128.15 up by 22 cents according to the Bank of Jamaica's daily foreign exchange trading summary.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abidhanif For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Junior Member mujahid9837 is on a distinguished road mujahid9837's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion is that .
    1.grip on market
    2, first understad the forex trading and then planned it.
    3. give the market proper time in daily basis .

Member developerkhan has a spectacular aura about developerkhan has a spectacular aura about developerkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good points or subse important cheez forex market mai stop lose hai q ke ye traders ke money ko destroy honey se protect karti hai....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 209 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)