+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 209 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think in forex trading business market best forex trading plan is long time forex trading. Because long time forex trading is low risk and long time forex trading is suitable and perfect for all forex trader in forex market. And scalping first time is very risky for new forex trader in the world. So i think long time forex trading plan is best trading plan in forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tigase is an unknown quantity at this point tigase's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best plan in forex trading is to think about the risk plan which is owned by forex trading, where we convert our capital mencajadi kalai 2-10% for every trade that we do in forex trading, which is no less important is eliminating emotion or ego in forex trading, because emotion and ego will only lead us to loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad has a spectacular aura about asaad's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the plan needs more than that. I thik that you must have stop loss and money management. firstly decide your goal how much invest in it and make strategy according to that and make strategy and implement in the forex trading.

Junior Member kahani is an unknown quantity at this point kahani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how I've been involved in, nothing is guaranteed for the Forex trading, but I think it would be better to use Google Analytics to view the most efficient way to create that come my way though, if you don't mind, it would be better to get a clear picture, just to better understand their strateegiaMa hope to hear from you soon, best of luck

Senior Member ramosadams is an unknown quantity at this point ramosadams's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its good strategy and not risky i want to try it on demo first and tell you letter if i go sucess with this strategy , thanks

Senior Member wongfx is an unknown quantity at this point wongfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex strategy may be the organized method of forex trading that handles almost all facets of the investing. The actual investing is actually carried out via coexisting software for 3 various techniques the actual forex currency trading program, cash management as well as feelings management.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera forex trading men best tading plane yeh hey keh jab men dekhta hun key market down ja rhee hey men us waqt buy nee karta aur jab market neechey sey ooper ja rhee ho to us waqt men buy kar leta hun .

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all decide your goal what proportion invest in it and build strategy in line with that and build strategy and implement within the forex commerce set up is completely take issue from capitalist to capitalist based mostly upon the past trend of the market.......

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is really very good plan and there is no doubt about that point at all my friend so for me i think that we have to set up our goals before we start trading in order to make the lots and also the profit ratio too

Senior Member sayda tasnim is on a distinguished road sayda tasnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to become a successful trader you can do that plan
    trade demo account,
    know forex daily news
    see chart etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 209 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)